or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Transparent Moderation Log & Site Topics - Part I
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Transparent Moderation Log & Site Topics - Part I - Page 276  

post #4126 of 9842
^Oh, I missed all the fun (that's what I get for being out of town).

I wanna play!
post #4127 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by voxsartoria View Post
I supported you fully.


- B
I did have my big time cadre; Vox, Port, Fuuma. Much thanks.
post #4128 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by whnay. View Post
I did have my big time cadre; Vox, Port, Fuuma. Much thanks.

"When you're a Jet..."
post #4129 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by SField View Post
Ok, I'll give you that. Not since that Cruiser dude has one man taken such a beating and still gotten up, teeth gritted in defiance, and faced his attackers with such ferocity and abandon.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.       I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.
post #4130 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by whnay. View Post
Please smallfielder. It was the little bald guy versus the SF horde.

Judging from the increasingly tedious number of posts insisting that you were stomped, I would say you more than held your own, Whnay.
post #4131 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by iammatt View Post
Whnay should have his user title changed to "Little big time."

I would support the change.
post #4132 of 9842
I'd like to start a petition to have the thread re-opened, if only on a view only basis.
post #4133 of 9842
I was worried about you because I thought you had gone insane. There was a selfish angle, too, because I worried that your fate might befall me.

Beyond that, I had no idea what the hell you were doing.

The people who made fun of your suit were full of shit. That puts you in mafoo territory. Once they start trashing perfectly good clothes, you know they are desperate.
post #4134 of 9842
J wondered aloud at some point last night if you had snapped too, in regards to whatever happened. I haven't even read the thread. Sounds promising though. WELL Bill, how was your first experience with Salvia?
post #4135 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manton View Post
Once they start trashing perfectly good clothes, you know they are desperate.
Where were you to defend my honor, mantonicles, when all were thrashing my JP Gaultier Sailor-Stripe sweater with reckeless abandon????? (swooning!)
post #4136 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by rach2jlc View Post
Where were you to defend my honor, mantonicles, when all were thrashing my JP Gaultier Sailor-Stripe sweater with reckeless abandon????? (swooning!)

I only defend tailored clothing. Sounds like you needed SoCal.
post #4137 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by whnay. View Post
I'd like to start a petition to have the thread re-opened, if only on a view only basis.

How about a $25 donation to the make a wish thingy to view the thread and a $100 donation to be able to continue posting? I'd be in for $100. Not that you need the help, but I think that thread needs more fatty pictures posted in it and they obviously strike a nerve so it would be double the fun.

How about it J?
post #4138 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manton View Post
I only defend tailored clothing. Sounds like you needed SoCal.
Lol; this is exactly the response for which I had hoped and expected. And, to be honest, I was chief among them making fun of my own purchase (which had happened years before), so it's all good...
post #4139 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by redcaimen View Post
How about a $25 donation to the make a wish thingy to view the thread and a $100 donation to be able to continue posting? I'd be in for $100. Not that you need the help, but I think that thread needs more fatty pictures posted in it and they obviously strike a nerve so it would be double the fun.

How about it J?

You probably want to ask Fok.
post #4140 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manton View Post
I was worried about you because I thought you had gone insane. There was a selfish angle, too, because I worried that your fate might befall me.

Beyond that, I had no idea what the hell you were doing.

The people who made fun of your suit were full of shit. That puts you in mafoo territory. Once they start trashing perfectly good clothes, you know they are desperate.

I never trashed his clothes. That's the only thing I wouldn't have made fun of based on those pictures.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Transparent Moderation Log & Site Topics - Part I