Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAllen Edmondstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- itemAllen Edmonds Men's Malvern Boottagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- itemAllen Edmonds Men's Wilbert Lace-Uptagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryBootstagged by StyleforumRobot, 11/3/14
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- topicShell Cordovantagged by StyleforumRobot, 11/3/14
- topicShoe Sizingtagged by Murlsquirl, 4/3/15
Related Forum Threads
- The Allen Edmonds MTO Thread Last post on Yesterday at 8:13 pm in Classic Menswear
- Size 9 Shoes: Grenson Tassel Loafers and Tommy Hilfiger Oxford Boots Last post on 11/27/11 at 5:58pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- The Shell Cordovan, non-Alden Shoe and Boot Thread Last post on Today at 5:33 am in Classic Menswear
- NIB Gaziano & Girling Canterbury Balmoral Boot Shell Cordovan MH71 UK11.5E $2,200 Last post on 8/4/15 at 11:58pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- $650 ALLEN EDMONDS Horween Shell Cordovan 10 D Bradley Goodyear Welted Shoes Last post on 9/30/14 at 6:41am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
Last edited: 8/10/15
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 9.18.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 9.18.12
Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - Page 861
Styleforum Top Picks
Are these defects acceptable for a new pair of Park Avenues? They were ordered from Amazon and I could get a replacement pair easily. Is Amazon selling seconds?
This is all on the left shoe. There are what appears to be cracks in the left and right side of the upper, and a kind of "rippling" in the leather on the back left part of the shoe.
Crack on right side
Crack on left side
I am an 8E (not quite 8EEE). I went with the 8.5D on the Wolv 744 shells and they fit great.
The rounded toe gives a bit more of a lengthy feel, but the width is dead on and I think the 8D would have been too narrow for me.
Is this the same boot
The the outlet is selling
Yes, as best as I can tell. I hope so, because I ordered a pair yesterday.
Thanks bucksfan. I just called the Jeffersonville AE outlet to order a pair.
By the way, I have also emailed the shoebank. Chris from the shoebank (not sure which location) said he has 744 LTD 1000 miles in Mahogany cordovan seconds at $399.
Got them. Took about half an hour. Monica is very nice, too. Thanks bucks fan.
BTW they have two shell cordovan Strands 9D, 10E for 400 and change. Regular Strands and Park Aves199. it appears they are using the same computer system as shoebank. So it does not matter where you order perhaps (?)
Edited by catside - 12/2/12 at 10:01am
- Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- › The Definitive MANBAG Thread, Part II: 2014~ 1 minute ago
- › Motorcycles 1 minute ago
- › FOR SALE: FS: TEMPLE OF JAWNZ TOJ PEACOAT 2011 BLACK SIZE M 2 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 4 minutes ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 7 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 7 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 7 minutes ago
- › Talking stocks, trading, and investing in general 8 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Porn Thread 12 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 14 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Announcing the winner of the Kent Wang...
- › Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather Cloth
- › The Myth of the Nice Guy: Baseball’s...
- › Three Gin Cocktails for Summertime
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015