Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAllen Edmondstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- itemAllen Edmonds Men's Malvern Boottagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- itemAllen Edmonds Men's Wilbert Lace-Uptagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryBootstagged by StyleforumRobot, 11/3/14
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- topicShell Cordovantagged by StyleforumRobot, 11/3/14
- topicShoe Sizingtagged by Murlsquirl, 4/3/15
Related Forum Threads
- The Allen Edmonds MTO Thread Last post on Today at 2:56 pm in Classic Menswear
- Size 9 Shoes: Grenson Tassel Loafers and Tommy Hilfiger Oxford Boots Last post on 11/27/11 at 5:58pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- The Shell Cordovan, non-Alden Shoe and Boot Thread Last post on Yesterday at 8:48 am in Classic Menswear
- $650 ALLEN EDMONDS Horween Shell Cordovan 10 D Bradley Goodyear Welted Shoes Last post on 9/30/14 at 6:41am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- *** FINAL PRICE DROP *** ALLEN EDMONDS CAMBRIDGE SHELL CORDOVAN. EXCELLENT CONDITION. SIZE 9 Last post on 4/16/13 at 11:59am in Marketplace
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - Page 774
Styleforum Top Picks
Well they arrived, pretty happy with the fit. Indoor w/light pictures
w/Burgundy Shell MacNeil and Navy MacNeil
Didn't take much pic of Amsterdam as someone already posted very good pics.
w/Shell Cambridge and Shell Strand
Damn't. I should've bought.
Anyways, CONGRATS!! I think you picked up a beautiful pair of AEs. More beautiful than most other make-ups
Someone asked in an earlier post how/why some SFers start to get into boots after having a collection of shoes. I might be in the minority who's gone the opposite way --- from boots to shoe(s). I have a decent collection of boots, AEs, Aldens in calf and shell, and some older engineer/rocker type boots, mostly Italian made.
I just recently shocked myself and bought my first pair of shoes (well since I got into higher quality footwear). They were a pair of walnut Strands that I was just trying on to get a feel for the 5 last. And I have to say I am really enjoying wearing shoes. I get more compliments on the Strands than most of my boots. The bad thing is this opens a whole new world to spend money on. I used to just ignore shoes. Not good.
Those look great!
The leather does not look as distressed as I originally thought from some of the rough collection pics.
I called AE customer service and was told my duckie browns would arrive sometime the first week of November.
My Neumoks are red; so I can't help you there. But you're wife seems like a remarkable woman. I'm certain you'll be pleased with the Neumok. If you do a search on this thread, you'll see pics of the blue Neumok.
9D - 5 and 8 Last (thin sock) - shell and calf
10D/10C - 1, 3, and 7 Last (medium thickness sock) - shell and calf
9.5D - TTS
I was redirected to this thread with my question. I bought a pair of AE Fairfax 10D from Nordstrom Rack. Can someone tell me what color polish should be used for them? I personally think it should be the Merlot polish because I believe the color to be burgundy, but the AE salesmen told me to use the chili colored polish. Or maybe just play it safe and go with a neutral polish?
Here are the shoes. I took them with as much natural light as possible to avoid flash (which lightens the color of the shoes).
- Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 4 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 5 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 13 minutes ago
- › Vanson/Styleforum/Thurston Bros slim fit Japanese double rider MTO 14 minutes ago
- › Cigars 18 minutes ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** 22 minutes ago
- › Offical Barbour Thread 23 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 28 minutes ago
- › Official: Superhero, Comic Book, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Horror, etc...... 35 minutes ago
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 39 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan
- › Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the Blue
- › Clothing for Hard Work
- › Sakura Season
- › A Brief History of Indigo
- › The (Red) Thread Connecting Italy and Japan
- › Two Japanese Words Every Clothing Dork Should...