Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- IC: REDISCOVER AMERICA Allen Edmonds Shoes and BELTS MEGA THREAD Sale!!! Carlyle, University,... Last post on Today at 6:06 pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Battle of the Longwings: Alden vs. Florsheim Limited vs. Allen Edmonds Last post on 10/25/14 at 12:04pm in Classic Menswear
- $650 ALLEN EDMONDS Horween Shell Cordovan 10 D Bradley Goodyear Welted Shoes Last post on 9/30/14 at 6:41am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- 4 PAIRS OF EXOTIC SKIN SHOES - ALLEN EDMONDS & MEZLAN Last post on 1/29/14 at 1:13pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Allen Edmonds Berkley 9D PTB (Sleeker than Leeds) Last post on 7/1/13 at 1:49pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - Page 774
Styleforum Top Picks
Well they arrived, pretty happy with the fit. Indoor w/light pictures
w/Burgundy Shell MacNeil and Navy MacNeil
Didn't take much pic of Amsterdam as someone already posted very good pics.
w/Shell Cambridge and Shell Strand
Damn't. I should've bought.
Anyways, CONGRATS!! I think you picked up a beautiful pair of AEs. More beautiful than most other make-ups
Someone asked in an earlier post how/why some SFers start to get into boots after having a collection of shoes. I might be in the minority who's gone the opposite way --- from boots to shoe(s). I have a decent collection of boots, AEs, Aldens in calf and shell, and some older engineer/rocker type boots, mostly Italian made.
I just recently shocked myself and bought my first pair of shoes (well since I got into higher quality footwear). They were a pair of walnut Strands that I was just trying on to get a feel for the 5 last. And I have to say I am really enjoying wearing shoes. I get more compliments on the Strands than most of my boots. The bad thing is this opens a whole new world to spend money on. I used to just ignore shoes. Not good.
Those look great!
The leather does not look as distressed as I originally thought from some of the rough collection pics.
I called AE customer service and was told my duckie browns would arrive sometime the first week of November.
My Neumoks are red; so I can't help you there. But you're wife seems like a remarkable woman. I'm certain you'll be pleased with the Neumok. If you do a search on this thread, you'll see pics of the blue Neumok.
9D - 5 and 8 Last (thin sock) - shell and calf
10D/10C - 1, 3, and 7 Last (medium thickness sock) - shell and calf
9.5D - TTS
I was redirected to this thread with my question. I bought a pair of AE Fairfax 10D from Nordstrom Rack. Can someone tell me what color polish should be used for them? I personally think it should be the Merlot polish because I believe the color to be burgundy, but the AE salesmen told me to use the chili colored polish. Or maybe just play it safe and go with a neutral polish?
Here are the shoes. I took them with as much natural light as possible to avoid flash (which lightens the color of the shoes).
- Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 2 minutes ago
- › The Home Ownership Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Italian CBD 5 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 6 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 16 minutes ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 20 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 22 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 23 minutes ago
- › Site Topics - Part II 29 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers)