Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAllen Edmondstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- itemAllen Edmonds Men's Malvern Boottagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- itemAllen Edmonds Men's San Marco Oxfordtagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- itemAllen Edmonds Men's Wilbert Lace-Uptagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryBootstagged by StyleforumRobot, 11/3/14
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- topicShell Cordovantagged by StyleforumRobot, 11/3/14
Related Forum Threads
- The Allen Edmonds MTO Thread Last post on Yesterday at 3:20 pm in Classic Menswear
- Size 9 Shoes: Grenson Tassel Loafers and Tommy Hilfiger Oxford Boots Last post on 11/27/11 at 5:58pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- IC:BLACK FRIDAY Allen Edmonds Shoes and BELTS MEGA THREAD Sale!!! Carlyle, University, Mora 2.0,... Last post on 12/12/14 at 9:57pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- $650 ALLEN EDMONDS Horween Shell Cordovan 10 D Bradley Goodyear Welted Shoes Last post on 9/30/14 at 6:41am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- *** FINAL PRICE DROP *** ALLEN EDMONDS CAMBRIDGE SHELL CORDOVAN. EXCELLENT CONDITION. SIZE 9 Last post on 4/16/13 at 11:59am in Marketplace
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Urban Fine Socks
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - Page 774
Styleforum Top Picks
Well they arrived, pretty happy with the fit. Indoor w/light pictures
w/Burgundy Shell MacNeil and Navy MacNeil
Didn't take much pic of Amsterdam as someone already posted very good pics.
w/Shell Cambridge and Shell Strand
Damn't. I should've bought.
Anyways, CONGRATS!! I think you picked up a beautiful pair of AEs. More beautiful than most other make-ups
Someone asked in an earlier post how/why some SFers start to get into boots after having a collection of shoes. I might be in the minority who's gone the opposite way --- from boots to shoe(s). I have a decent collection of boots, AEs, Aldens in calf and shell, and some older engineer/rocker type boots, mostly Italian made.
I just recently shocked myself and bought my first pair of shoes (well since I got into higher quality footwear). They were a pair of walnut Strands that I was just trying on to get a feel for the 5 last. And I have to say I am really enjoying wearing shoes. I get more compliments on the Strands than most of my boots. The bad thing is this opens a whole new world to spend money on. I used to just ignore shoes. Not good.
Those look great!
The leather does not look as distressed as I originally thought from some of the rough collection pics.
I called AE customer service and was told my duckie browns would arrive sometime the first week of November.
My Neumoks are red; so I can't help you there. But you're wife seems like a remarkable woman. I'm certain you'll be pleased with the Neumok. If you do a search on this thread, you'll see pics of the blue Neumok.
9D - 5 and 8 Last (thin sock) - shell and calf
10D/10C - 1, 3, and 7 Last (medium thickness sock) - shell and calf
9.5D - TTS
I was redirected to this thread with my question. I bought a pair of AE Fairfax 10D from Nordstrom Rack. Can someone tell me what color polish should be used for them? I personally think it should be the Merlot polish because I believe the color to be burgundy, but the AE salesmen told me to use the chili colored polish. Or maybe just play it safe and go with a neutral polish?
Here are the shoes. I took them with as much natural light as possible to avoid flash (which lightens the color of the shoes).
- Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Official Sales Alert thread 2 minutes ago
- › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? 3 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 3 minutes ago
- › Engineered Garments FW 14 5 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: MC Casual Style 7 minutes ago
- › www.ehaberdasher.com - affiliate page 9 minutes ago
- › Are Extremely Low Fat Diets Good For Building Muscle? 12 minutes ago
- › When is the Next Brooks Brothers Sale? 14 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 17 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 25 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › The Styleforum Brief: December 2014
- › What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › How to Smell Fabulous for the Holidays
- › Last Minute Gifts for Dad
- › The Joy of Bad Christmas Movies
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...
- › The Styleforum Brief: November 2014
- › Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In...
- › MEET THE PRESS
- › How to Survive the Holidays with Your...