or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 3777

post #56641 of 58837

Whacky Tobacky Twords on their way.


Edited by metranger8694 - 10/12/16 at 2:25pm
post #56642 of 58837
Wore mine yesterday. Instantly my favorite pants I own.
post #56643 of 58837
Just got my shipping notice as well, hopefully they were able to do the flap pockets!
post #56644 of 58837

Speaking of favorite pants...picked these up awhile ago, but I think this is the first time I've photographed them. Epaulet Gables in oxford gray.  So comfortable and, in my opinion, elegant.  @NewYawker thanks for the inspiration to get these. 

 

post #56645 of 58837

Epaulet, any chance of some cream canvas (or duck) chinos? (I see the closest to it, the 'clay', is sold out)

post #56646 of 58837
@heldentenor - that's a really great fit my friend. Glad you're enjoying the gables. I picked up a few pairs of Taylor's as well which I'm enjoying. The side tabs are useful at times. At this point I've gone exclusively Taylor and Gable, by far my most comfortable pairs of pants and as you mentioned really an elegant look with a sport coat. Cheers.
post #56647 of 58837
@heldentenor terrific fit all around there!
post #56648 of 58837
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankCowperwood View Post

@heldentenor terrific fit all around there!
@heldentenor

I'll jump on the bandwagon. Love the look. Just getting cold enough here for me to bust out my gray Gables

Who made the SC? The more traditional length really suits the Gable well.
post #56649 of 58837
Yes! Jacket length caught my eye too!
post #56650 of 58837
@heldentenor great photo; looks like you're watching teenagers sitting in a tree k-i-s-s-i-n-g
post #56651 of 58837
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewYawker View Post

@heldentenor - that's a really great fit my friend. Glad you're enjoying the gables. I picked up a few pairs of Taylor's as well which I'm enjoying. The side tabs are useful at times. At this point I've gone exclusively Taylor and Gable, by far my most comfortable pairs of pants and as you mentioned really an elegant look with a sport coat. Cheers.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankCowperwood View Post

@heldentenor terrific fit all around there!

 

Wow--thanks fellas.  I got lucky in that the 32 Gable fits me well with no adjustments whatsoever, but I'm keen to try the Taylors out (maybe in a hopsack for slightly warmer days).  

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLW View Post


@heldentenor

I'll jump on the bandwagon. Love the look. Just getting cold enough here for me to bust out my gray Gables

Who made the SC? The more traditional length really suits the Gable well.
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankCowperwood View Post

Yes! Jacket length caught my eye too!

 

The SC is Belvest, and I agree--for shorter guys like me especially, a shorter jacket would look unbalanced with the Gables.  This is my longest SC and it's a natural match for the Gable.  

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by konadog View Post

@heldentenor great photo; looks like you're watching teenagers sitting in a tree k-i-s-s-i-n-g

 

Lol.  There were some aggressive squirrels.  Not sure whether they were teenagers or not.  

post #56652 of 58837
Hey @Epaulet, apologies if this has been covered, but any plans to do another run of boots/shoes along the lines of the Calgary models? Maybe (hopefully) with some type of lug sole this go around...
post #56653 of 58837

I've strangely never bought a pair of Rivets, shocking even though I've been a customer for like 4 years now. Those Graphite Cramertons are calling my name, they remind me of a pair I bought from Norse Projects a few years ago, I think the colour was Iron or some such thing. I take a 35 Taylor but have no idea what size rivet I should take. 

post #56654 of 58837

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

Suit: Kent Wang MTM
Shirt: Kamakura
Tie: Exquisite Trimmings

Trusty EPxCarmina Caramel Alt Weiners today in perhaps my most SF-approved outfit possible.
post #56655 of 58837
I need a jacket made up in all of those donegals
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread