• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

(Old) What Are You Wearing Now/Today? Part II - pictures only - no discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

constant struggle

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
waywt030908.jpg

pinoy

Reaction score
^
Normally I'm not a fan of outfits that are too simple, because I find things tend to get boring. I like a good bit of edge and mood in outfits. That being said however, this fit is excellent. There's something very calming about a heather grey sweatshirt, perfectly fitting jeans and nondescript white sneakers. If I had to nitpick, I'd lose the white undershirt (looks like a henley buttoned up all the way?).

Fade to Black

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
today, inspired by Basquiat...
pictures006.jpg
double zip-up baseball cardigan and t-shirt - Yohji Yamamoto 21 cm black overdyed blue jeans - Dior by Slimane sneakers - Converse

hayzum

Reaction score
After seeing Fuuma post, I was wondering if there is a general consensus about gray denim, wear it down or dress it up?

dsc02417as6pq1.jpg

dsc02821ze5.jpg

bant

Reaction score
^^cool dog!

FTB - can't say i immediately though 'basquiat' when i saw this but i think it rocks. i really like the tshirt / cardi neckline - goes perfectly together.

Fade to Black

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
hayzum love the way those jeans fit you.

thanks bant. yeah looking at it again i don't think it looks like what Basquiat himself would wear, but i watched the movie last night...woke up this morning and was still thinking about it, and it made me want to wear this outfit...so i guess there's your connection lol

Saucemaster

Sized Down 2
Reaction score
Originally Posted by hayzum
After seeing Fuuma post, I was wondering if there is a general consensus about gray denim, wear it down or dress it up?

No need to pick just one, I think. Either can work quite well.

Can I borrow your dog?

cocostella

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
hayzum - perfect execution of both ways... damn sexy.
constant struggle and ftb - similar looks with completely different fits and both top-notch.

constant struggle

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by pinoy
^
Normally I'm not a fan of outfits that are too simple, because I find things tend to get boring. I like a good bit of edge and mood in outfits. That being said however, this fit is excellent. There's something very calming about a heather grey sweatshirt, perfectly fitting jeans and nondescript white sneakers. If I had to nitpick, I'd lose the white undershirt (looks like a henley buttoned up all the way?).

its a tab shirt unbuttoned

Hot Pockets

Reaction score
Originally Posted by cocostella
hayzum - perfect execution of both ways... damn sexy.
constant struggle and ftb - similar looks with completely different fits and both top-notch.

Agreed. Love the jeans with heels look on a woman. The way the sun is hitting the top of the right thigh while the left is in shadow is art.

Also, Constant Struggle, love the pool room you're in. We don't see those much where I am.

lance konami

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I love how all the guys are pretending they don't see Hayzum's ********* by complimenting everything else including her dog, her heels, and the way the sun is illuminating her right leg, etc.

Are ya'll afraid to be rude? Oh well, I'm not.

Nice ass.

brad-t

Bae Blade
Reaction score
Originally Posted by lance konami
I love how all the guys are pretending they don't see Hayzum's ********* by complimenting everything else including her dog, her heels, and the way the sun is illuminating her right leg, etc.

Nice ass.

Damnit, I came here just to say this.

shoreman1782

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Nice ass.
Wow. You have got some brass, son.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads