• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Cool Ebay Finds

blantonator

Reaction score
Is this hot or not?

Slim fit peacoat
D284743_x6.jpg

http://cgi.ebay.com/Mod-Peacoat-Blac...QQcmdZViewItem

drizzt3117

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I don't mind the shortness so much but it looks a little bit feminine but that could very well be because of the model.

NoVaguy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
the proportions look weird because the model is wear his jeans below his butt.

whacked

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by drizzt3117
I don't mind the shortness so much but it looks a little bit feminine but that could very well be because of the model.
Ya... I think overly cropped jacket with nipped waist like this only work if you're tall AND slim; else it would look too feminine.

drizzt3117

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by whacked
Ya... I think overly cropped jacket with nipped waist like this only work if you're tall AND slim; else it would look too feminine.

I dunno, this dude appears to be tall and slim and I still don't think it works.

xchen

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It's definitely giving the model too much of an hourglass silhouette.

whacked

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

drizzt3117

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
This seller has tons of RRL raw selvedge denim for $60-$70 BIN. Both Slim Boot and Straight cuts, size run from 32 to 40.
http://search.ebay.com/search/search...e=search&fgtp=

Those are good deals, I'm not totally sure of the sizing on those particular models, though... I think Joel_Cairo had that model, maybe he can contribute some measurements.

chronoaug

Boston Hipster (Dropkick Murphy)
Reaction score
Really wish this was .5 or 1" smaller in the chest. I want a good white western button up. Doesn't someone else here have a white rrl western? Rye or maybe briansd. http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-145-RALPH-LA...QQcmdZViewItem If someone here is waiting to snipe it PM me and let me know and i'll erase the post. Don't want to blow any spots. This should be a rule for this thread because i know there is an item i'm hoping will sell for cheap (but probably won't) and am hoping no one blows it up.

whacked

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by drizzt3117
Those are good deals, I'm not totally sure of the sizing on those particular models, though... I think Joel_Cairo had that model, maybe he can contribute some measurements.
Tell me about it. Too bad he never had any 28s in sight.

As far as sizing inconsistency go, I think it only applies to 1st and 2nd generation RRL denim; these appear to be made more recently...In any case, it wouldn't hurt to ask the seller for waist measurement.

Back to topic: awake your inner amjack with Calvin Klein raw selvedge jeans, size 32. Made in Italy, white selvedge => pretty cool actually
inlove.gif

http://cgi.ebay.com/Calvin-Klein-sel...sid=p1638.m122

drizzt3117

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Tell me about it. Too bad he never had any 28s in sight. As far as sizing inconsistency go, I think it only applies to 1st and 2nd generation RRL denim; these appear to be made more recently...In any case, it wouldn't hurt to ask the seller for waist measurement.
I don't think so... those look like 1st gen RRLs to me.

drizzt3117

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
This is a pretty interesting polo western shirt at VCH...

3972.JPG

ineffable

Reaction score
a couple of nice (or atleast interesting) dries van noten sweaters in medium.. If they were small, I'd definitely bid...

One

Two

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads