• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Engineered Garments Spring/Summer 08

asobu

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by robin
Well I bought one of their Mediums which should get here in a few days, so they probably only have 1-2 left. You might not want to sit on the fence for too long...
Haha, yeah, no kidding. I contacted Peasant at that time but someone just bought the last medium right before me. I managed to get what I assume was the last S though, hah!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by wiru
also an article in gq:

and a q&a with daiki:

00003f.jpg

^they really managed to make this stuff look boring.

Are any US stockists carrying the chino on the right?

robin

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Here are some great pictures of the different fabrics for the waistcoats: http://www.skink-nagoya.com/eg08ss7.html
Originally Posted by Gaius Pompeius Trimalchio
Are any US stockists carrying the chino on the right?
No idea but they look pretty good. I wonder if the guy in blue is wearing all of the Andover pieces and matching waistcoat? The pants look like they're on the slim side.

bond14

Reaction score
Speaking of the GQ picture, I noticed the guy on the far left is wearing an olive western shirt. I have seen pictures of the grey chambray wester shirt as well as one in white cotton.

Anyone see the olive western shirt?

Wally

Reaction score
Thanks for posting that robin. Anyone know where/how I can purchase one of the waistcoats?

robin

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Wally
Thanks for posting that robin. Anyone know where/how I can purchase one of the waistcoats?
So far that I know of:

Grey Pinstripe
-Ian
-Hejfina

Navy Stripe
-Ian

Grey Check
-Tru Blu (Canada)

asobu

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
anyone have any experience with the reversed plaid workshirts? the blue one sold out at peasant pretty quickly but I'm hoping that gary will still be carrying some when I get money to spend. fit? quality?

timpoblete

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by robin
Here are some great pictures of the different fabrics for the waistcoats: http://www.skink-nagoya.com/eg08ss7.html
eg08ss7g.jpg
eg08ss7d.jpg

eg08ss7a.jpg
eg08ss4a-1.jpg

eg08ss4d.jpg

Stockists, according to Angelo:

Blue Pin Cord-
Japan only

Grey Pin Cord-
Bloomingdales SCP
Bloomingdales SF
Bloomingdales SOHO
Hejfina
Hollander & Lexar
Ians
MAC
Nitty Gritty (Stockholm, Sweden)
Rosey Jekes

Grey Glen Plaid-
American Rag
August
Boutique U & I
Odin E.Village
Odin Lafayette
The Bureau
The shop at Bluebird
TNT
Thomas I Punkt

Brown Gun Club-
Boutique U & I

Green Gun Club-
Japan Only

Navy Stripe-
American Rag
Bastille
Boutique U & I
Hollander & Lexar
Ians
Jonathan & Olivia (Vancouver)
Lane Crawford (Hong Kong)
Legion
MAC
Made in Europe (Italy)
Start (London)
Steven Alan
The Bureau (Belfast)
The shop at Bluebird (London)
Viwa (Italy)

asobu

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
tim: you haven't handled the reversed workshirt?

chrono: you've barely started on your goth ninja steez and you're already planning future outfits! maybe it's just me getting older but I'm really getting interested in how to make this work. I figure it's a fine line between clueless and steezy for a novice like me.

timpoblete

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by asobu
tim: you haven't handled the reversed workshirt?
The reversed plaid workshirt pretty much fits like all their other workshirts, a little on the boxy side, although they are improving. Usual EG quality. The buttons will probably fall off on you after some use, but sewing them back on is the fun part. Otherwise, I really like the pseudo-faded look of it and it's interesting when you can see the full color inside when you roll up the sleeves. People @ MAC even said that they'd wear it inside out at times.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 92 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads