• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Tim Hamilton Sample Sale

SoCal2NYC

Fashion Hayzus
Reaction score
When 1/12-1/14 12-6 (5 on Monday)
What S/S & A/W 2007
Where : 195 Chrystie St. 5th Floor Buzz 502
CASH ONLY

robin

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I still haven't seen his stuff in person. Are there going to be more places carrying the line this next year?

briancl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have a Tim Hamilton sweater that I like. It fits me very well (longer than normal sleeves).

inviscid

Reaction score
I don't know much about Tim Hamilton... what does his stuff retail at around? 3rd floor of barney's on madison or co-op? and what can I expect to pay at this place

rnoldh

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by SoCal2NYC
When 1/12-1/14 12-6 (5 on Monday)
What S/S & A/W 2007
Where : 195 Chrystie St. 5th Floor Buzz 502
CASH ONLY

Thanks, but I've never heard of Tim Hamilton.

SoCal, What exactly do you do in the fashion industry?

You're obviously knowledgeable and enthusiastic.

And while I'm not a fan of TB, I think it's great that you have kept him being discussed in SF.

robin

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by inviscid
I don't know much about Tim Hamilton... what does his stuff retail at around? 3rd floor of barney's on madison or co-op? and what can I expect to pay at this place
Shop Jake has a few of his pieces (some of which are also on sale). I'm not sure if the prices are worth it for his stuff, but as I've mentioned I have no experience with his line and can't really pass judgment on it yet.

robin

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by chronoaug
I think socal had a Tim Hamilton f/w 07 thread over the summer where a lot of pictures were posted if you want to search for it.
FYI, I was hosting those images in that thread and recently deleted them from my host so they won't show up. I'll put them back up if anyone wants them, but I think you should be able to find them other places online too.

pshaw23

Reaction score
Anyone willing to pick up something for a fellow styleforum member? I could paypal ahead of time.

blank

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I got back from the sale. If you're into Tim Hamilton, you should go, as there was a ton of stock and a pretty decent size run in most everything. Again, I stress, if you're into Tim Hamilton, i.e., you are familiar with all of his stuff, then go.

I was only familiar with what I'd browsed (but never tried on) at Bergdorf and seen in magazines, so I was really surprised at how everything fit, was constructed, etc. Heavy cotton jackets felt stiff and unwavering, so I passed (prices good though, all cotton jackets $100). Button-down shirts (most with BD collars) were $80 and looked worth the price, but I didn't need any. I bought a pair of light cotton pants that I really really really like (cheap too at $50) but don't fit too well, so I'm going to hold on to them to see if I shed the lbs and if not, I'll re-sell them here.

T-shirts too expensive at $50, ties ugly and felt like canvas at $30. Almost bought a black wafflish knit hoodie at $100 (with riri's) but passed because I don't really wear black (though the rust-ish zipper down the center almost contrasted enough).

Other good deals include the light wool sweaters at $60, almost bought one but it made me look strangely fat, but it was very soft. And then I think his cashmere is incredible, but I didn't want to drop $300 on what was an INCREDIBLE sweater, but too pricey. Polos $50 I think. Light-wool (again, supple and soft) cardigans for $60.

Again, tons of stock, definitely worth going if you know you like the label, but I agree with gentleman, the quality is pretty subpar for the prices. I'd put it above Steven Alan, but prices on some things are reaching $800 when I wouldn't drop two bills on it.

Oh, and no need to PM me -- I can't get back there, it's really far from me

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 96 38.1%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 28 11.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads