• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

(Old) What Are You Wearing Now/Today? Part II - pictures only - no discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

drizzt3117

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Michael J Krell Henley
Red Wing belt
Nudie Thin Finn Ultra Indigo Coated
Adidas Samba K

65447230yg1.jpg

Rambo

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
What size is that Krell henley?

Incidentally, can we get on with the Drizz commentary already? He likes tight jeans and short sleeves. Do we need to see the same comments for every ******* outfits he posts? I just want to preempt the full page of "Dude, those jeans are way too tight. You should have sized up one." comments.

drizzt3117

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by rambo

Incidentally, can we get on with the Drizz commentary already? He likes tight jeans and short sleeves. Do we need to see the same comments for every ******* outfits he posts? I just want to preempt the full page of "Dude, those jeans are way too tight. You should have sized up one." comments.

It's a 44, which is a custom size I guess. The sleeves are actually pretty much perfect length but I rolled them up earlier today so now they are sitting a bit shorter. I guess they'll be back to normal after a wash.

Rambo

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by drizzt3117
It's a 44, which is a custom size I guess. The sleeves are actually pretty much perfect length but I rolled them up earlier today so now they are sitting a bit shorter. I guess they'll be back to normal after a wash.
Looks good. It might be the angle but it looks a bit high on the neck. Maybe open a button or two?

hossoso

Coward and P*ssy
Reaction score

Yes please. If you have constructive criticism just leave it and move on. Drizz has become the victim of rampant critical redundancy.

entropy kid

Reaction score
Originally Posted by SoCal2NYC
Please don't give AL&S equal importance as Breitling.

I think the formulation is misleading. If I do not completely misjudge you, I'd guess you absolutely worship Lange&Söhne but can not for the life of me imagine you wearing a Breitling...

drizzt3117

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Stazy
Wearing an incongruent outfit so you can show off your watches seems a little odd to me.

That's not the primary reason I like my jacket/shirt sleeves to be shorter, it's mostly an aesthetic decision, but certainly it's not an insignificant factor.

Most people cannot identify high end watches anyways...
Maybe where you are that's true, here's in SoCal, budding golddiggers are trained from youth to identify expensive watches. A few months ago I was at a party and a girl I was making idle conversation asked me out of the blue if the watch I was wearing was a Royal Oak Offshore, and she even knew how to prounounce "Audemars Piguet"!!! wtf.

Certainly Breitling and Lange aren't in the same tier of watches, I was simply giving a few examples of pieces I wear.

lawyerdad

Lying Dog-faced Pony Soldier
Reaction score
Do we need to see the same comments for every ******* outfits he posts?

Yep, we do.

And you forgot:
1. Comparisons of how the shoulders on his various jackets fit.
2. Criticism of his photography skills.
3. Discussions of his preference for untucked vertically-striped shirts with jeans; and
4. "Dude, you'd look better in a more relaxed pose."

GS, that coat is killer.

Musselma

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Rye GB

The Cinch x aa x Dior Homme x Acne x Dries

great fits as always, but I always find myself wondering what it is you're looking at that's just outside the photo on the floor
confused.gif

Rye GB

Angry Englishman
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Musselma
great fits as always, but I always find myself wondering what it is you're looking at that's just outside the photo on the floor
confused.gif

You didn't know that I'm totally blind?. I thought that was common knowledge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads