• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

(Old) What Are You Wearing Now/Today? Part II - pictures only - no discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

drizzt3117

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by andimq
Poloshirt underneath coat = no good in general.

+ Further reasoning: Sleeves of the coat look too short without shirt cuffs.

I generally find the look quite versatile here in SoCal, as it's what passes for layering here. Also, in case you haven't noticed, I tend to like my jacket sleeves shorter than most other people here.

shellshock

Forum Mascot
Reaction score
Originally Posted by whodini
Pic to come. Pretty sure GS and I will be wearing Crate for the next couple of weeks. Details to come on that.
braggart!

andimq

Reaction score
Originally Posted by drizzt3117
Also, in case you haven't noticed, I tend to like my jacket sleeves shorter than most other people here.

Which would look fine if there were shirt cuffs to cover the last few centimenters. Therefore my general objection: Poloshirt = No good
smile.gif

drizzt3117

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by andimq
Which would look fine if there were shirt cuffs to cover the last few centimenters. Therefore my general objection: Poloshirt = No good
smile.gif

Like I said, I don't mind them being shorter. No point in having Lange, Breitling, and IWC watches if no one can see them.

Chris.

Reaction score
simple day:

12-16-07.jpg

banana republic cashmere wrap
rick owens raglan tee / tank
ann demeulemeester skull necklaces
tsubi jeans
number (n)ine braided belt
rick owens leather bag
rick owens combat boots (after months of searching...)

asobu

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
oh man, so good.
worship.gif
that rick owens tee looks amazing.

Stazy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by drizzt3117
Like I said, I don't mind them being shorter. No point in having Lange, Breitling, and IWC watches if no one can see them.
Wearing an incongruent outfit so you can show off your watches seems a little odd to me. Most people cannot identify high end watches anyways...
Originally Posted by Chris.
simple day: banana republic cashmere wrap rick owens raglan tee / tank ann demeulemeester skull necklaces tsubi jeans number (n)ine braided belt rick owens leather bag rick owens combat boots (after months of searching...)
I don't think the delicate nature of your shirt pairs well with the chunkier cashmere wrap.

SoCal2NYC

Fashion Hayzus
Reaction score
Please don't give AL&S equal importance as Breitling.

daveboxster

Reaction score
Originally Posted by kitonbrioni
Brioni overcoat
Brioni suit
LP scarf
Charvet tie
Lorenzini shirt
Zegna belt
NM gloves
Brioni socks
Gucci tassel loafers

Really cool shoes and socks. But would you wear silk socks in the winter? Most of the silk socks I have are perfect for hot days.

NoVaguy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by daveboxster
Really cool shoes and socks. But would you wear silk socks in the winter? Most of the silk socks I have are perfect for hot days.

i don't know about these, but silk socks are often used in the winter as the interior layer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads