• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Saks.com 30-40% Sale + Free Shipping

lupefiasco

Reaction score
Saks.com 30-40% Off Sale Free shipping code on purchases $150 or higher: AUTUMN I confirmed that all items (including those on sale) can be returned up to 60 days after purchase. Picked up:
0447184054656_ASTL_300x400.jpg
Michael Kors Felt Peacoat (black) - originally $495, on sale for $297
0403175403629_275x275.jpg
Gordon Rusch Pull-On Leather Boots (brown) - originally $325, on sale for $195 see anything else that looks good?

Bona Drag

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Everyone always hates on Theory, but I think it's a decent buy at those prices.

somatoform

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i've seen the jacket before. with the exception of the the bulkiness the side pockets seem to add, that right there is one of the best peacoats i've seen.

i also like the polo peacoat they've got but the sleeves are a real turn off.

tiecollector

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I got a suit from Saks for a good price with the 40%. I got an extra 10% when they suckered me into signing up for a store card. Anyone know if I can cancel then reapply the next time I go in to keep getting the 10%?

titojackson

Reaction score
Originally Posted by tiecollector
I got a suit from Saks for a good price with the 40%. I got an extra 10% when they suckered me into signing up for a store card. Anyone know if I can cancel then reapply the next time I go in to keep getting the 10%?

That's pretty bad for your credit, but I guess if 10% is really that much to you, go for it.

irbe

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
0414972936128_275x275.jpg

Was looking at these, down to 210 from 350.00 Ugh i hate living in canada, anybody want to make 25 bucks to reship it to me?

hermes

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
tiecollector:

the answer is no
the 10% off is for first time customers who apply for their credit card
if you cancel and apply again, they'll have record of it and won't approve you for the discount

tcalvin

Reaction score
I wonder if the sale is also in stores. I have been waiting for that peacoat to go on sale but they are out of my size online.

edit: nm...after reading the small print on the website it states the sale will include stores only on November 7th.

pitboss12

Reaction score
The sale is in stores too. I just got back from a long lunch excursion to the Beverly Hills location and was able to score a few nice items using their sale preview

DNW

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I like this Brunello Cucinelli puffy vest: Sale $760.20. Too bad is a little more than the 100 bucks I want to spend.
frown.gif

tiecollector

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by titojackson
That's pretty bad for your credit, but I guess if 10% is really that much to you, go for it.

Yeah I'm not going to do it. It annoys me how stores have all switched to actual credit cards. The only other store card I have is a Macy's card, which I have used many times to get a discount.

I'll probably shred the Saks one and keep my account open for a little while to see if I use it. Then close it after a year or two if I don't.

ThomeLoire

Reaction score
if you were to apply six months to a year after closing the card you can usually get the 10% again. There is some period when you become a "new account" again but I forget how long. At express it is six months though.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads