• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What college did you go/do you go to?

drizzt3117

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by trajan
MIT: 2 bachelors, a masters and a PhD. It looks like I'm the only on from MIT on this forum. --trajan
probably the only one with four degrees from MIT anyways. There's a few MIT people here, not as much representation as our friends upriver though... BS MIT, MA Wisconsin, MBA Wharton, more degrees to come?

rubylith

Reaction score
BS Architecture, Catholic University

Damn, they were so preppy. Not that there's anything wrong with it.

rdawson808

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by trajan
MIT: 2 bachelors, a masters and a PhD.

It looks like I'm the only on from MIT on this forum.

--trajan

And one of the king over-achievers! Nerd!
smile.gif

b

razuel

Reaction score
I'm at Kendall College of Art and Design now; took a semester at Columbus College of Art and Design too.

atomicmrg

Reaction score
Pending B.A. from Bates College, '09, in English

Bates' tuition makes $37 grand seem like nothin...I believe ours is somewhere like $43k or higher...

our endowment is something to be laughed at...my high school's per capita endowment was around 8 times more than Bates'

rubylith

Reaction score
Originally Posted by DunderMifflin
DC! Holla!!! How'd you like Brookland?

I liked it...Col. Brooks, Kitty O'Shea's, and the hardware store and art supply store saved my butt a few times. I wonder if they're still there...

rdawson808

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by rubylith
I liked it...Col. Brooks, Kitty O'Shea's, and the hardware store and art supply store saved my butt a few times. I wonder if they're still there...

My wife got her MSLS at Catholic recently so I know that Col. Brooks is still around. She's mentioned it a couple times.

b

chaimb

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I went to Yeshiva University in Manhattan; located on Amsterdam and 186th street (Washington Heights).

Cheers,

Chaim

Hanseat

Reaction score
Currently attending law school in Freiburg, Germany (just finished my first two semesters
bounce2.gif
). Should be another 4 to 5 years until I'll start working on my next title. I'm currently working on a year abroad. Thought about Buenos Aires though, but still hesitate... especially as the funding for Europe is much easier to get through the EU.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads