• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Are You Wearing Now/Today Part I

Status
Not open for further replies.

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by michaeljkrell
Me and my lady...

Master Coat Blazer from Yoox...
Jil Sander shirt from Yoox
Corpus Jeans
Kenneth Cole Boots

I don't know what my gf is wearing, sorry for the omission...

That is a pretty funny picture, Michael. The expressions on your faces are priceless. You are "Oh yeah!" and she is "A picture for some dudes on the internet? Are you kidding me?" Oh, and I got the same shirt from YOOX. One of the most interesting, wierd shirts I have. For those who do not onw the shirt - the pattern is a trompe d'oeil. It is actually a print. The cloth actually has horizontal striations.

Gilead

Reaction score
MJKrell's girlfriend has the exact same expression he normall has in WAYWYN, it's freaking me out.

Kent Wang

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
MJK: I think that's your best outfit yet. About to unleash a torrent of whoop-ass. Jeans are Helmut Lang, 2 years old.

Bergdorf Goodwill

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Saucemaster
DAMMIT, this is why they kicked me out of the CIA.

marchal.gif

Today:

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b133/saucemaster/wayw0603.jpg[/IM]

One thing that doesn't come through very well in the pic is that there's actually decent contrast between the cream-colored t-shirt and the white buttonfront, but meh.

I did end up buying a couple hats today--I'll be looking forward to forum critique once I post fits with them.[/I]

We wore the same shirt today. Do you feel it when I pinch me?

Bandwagonesque

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'll get bashed for this, but I'll just come out and say it. I'm not a fan of Chris' outfits, and I don't understand the praise for them. I'll give him points for originality, and having gonads the size of grapefruit to pull looks like that off, but a lot of it looks like Olsen twins x goth x dumpster diver. Maybe that's what he's going for.... cool. But together, it looks very unattractive, especially on his thin frame. I know I'm at the bottom of the Steezy heirarchy of WAYWN, and out of line here Sir Diddy, but I just don't get it. Ick. Sorry Chris, and fans of Chris.
frown.gif

Now to balance out the negativity, Kent, MJK, Bobo, and Freddie Mercury... great photos and outfits.

ghulkhan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^^
I am not really a fan of his outfits either. They dont have any sense of masculinity to me..and thats important in an outfit. I mean you can dress in skinny and fitted stuff but the way he does it just seems kind of feminine. Thats just me though. I am not trying to hate on you but whatever floats your boat man...

Go Surface

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I think that because he's already physically androgynous, he wears clothing that mirrors this. Could you imagine him wearing hypermasculine clothing? I believe that his body is made for sartorial eccentricity. Kudos.

Chris.

Reaction score
i completely understand why some of you dont "get" my style; it's clearly not for everyone. moreover, you wont see me in a plain tee and blue jeans anytime soon, since i dont dress to please everybody.

mutterlein, just because i have money doesnt mean i use it to buy my style. even if i were poor, i'd still find similar pieces to suit my taste.

and to those of you who like, or at least appreciate my 'androgynous goth bum' aesthetic... thanks! =)

Jovan

Banned for Good
Reaction score
I agree with what GoSurface said. The only thing I didn't really like about your last picture was the shoes. I would have gone for some clean white sneakers or leather shoes. Other than that, it's a look you seem to be confident with, and make work pretty well.
smile.gif
For the record, androgyny can be quite beautiful. Just my two cents.

braidkid

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Sauce inspired pic

sunday002-2.jpg

whodini

Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!
Reaction score
Originally Posted by michaeljkrell
Me and my lady...

Master Coat Blazer from Yoox...
Jil Sander shirt from Yoox
Corpus Jeans
Kenneth Cole Boots

I don't know what my gf is wearing, sorry for the omission...

63.jpg

Glenn Miller's "I'll Never Smile Again" came on just as I scrolled this page. Then as I saw this post I heard the lyrics, "I'll never smile again, until I smile at you." Creepy. Get a room. Still, I'm a fan of the fit/photo. More girls make for a better SF.

My only day off=time to post.
cimg3209hf5.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads