• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

How many sexual partners have you had?

texas_jack

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jpeirpont
+1, I thinks it reasonable to have 10 - 15 your first semester in college.

I'll vouch for this. If anybody here is college aged and wants to get laid look into a housing co-op. It's basically like a liberal coed frathouse with drugs.

EL72

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The results are obviously influenced by the age of the respondent so I would expected them to be skewed toward fewer partners given the younger demographic answering the poll.

I've never really counted but I voted 26-40 and I don't think I've been the most active guy in my time. I met my wife at age 25 so between 15-25, an average of 3-4 different partners/year isn't really that high. I can remember (vaguely) some wild nights when I would have been with that many in one night. And the summers I spent in NJ were usually much more active so maybe it's more than 40 but I'll be damned if I can remember less than half - most of those years are pretty hazy.
confused.gif

Originally Posted by GoSurface
Older men really get me going. There's something about a man with PhD.

You can call me Professor E
tounge.gif

ratboycom

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
To be honest, I have kissed fewer girls than it seems a lot of you have bang'd.

Tokyo Slim

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Between the ages of 13 and 20, when I was "active" it was probably in the low teens.

rdawson808

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by GoSurface
4. One was a professor.

8. None was a student. I'm both proud of and a bit disappointed about that.

Grad school sucked. Oh wait, I forgot one--the only one during grad school. Ugh, what **** memories.

b

rdawson808

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Stu
Maybe it's just because I grew up in Indiana, where there is nothing else to do, but jeez, I'm kind of disappointed in these low numbers. I mean heck, I voted in the 41-75 category, and I think I am short-changing myself, and I paled in comparison to my buddies in HS and college. I never considered myself a swordsman, but compared to this poll, I am Errol Flynn. Almost everyone I knew was banging women left and right back in the day.

Were we incredibly promiscuous or are you guys all prudes?

How old are you Stu? I have this distinct impression that things look a bit like this:

came of age (hs and college) in the 50 and before = not a lot of sex
came of age in the 60s and 70s ("free love" and the pill) = lots of sex
came of age in the 80s (i.e. AIDS) = not much sex (gay or straight)
came of age after that = more sex because people have forgotten/never been afraid.
coming of age now = ******* like rabbits if the Appreciation I download is any indication!
laugh.gif

Which is not to say that because I grew up in the 80s and we heard lecture after lecture about AIDS that I became scared of ********** for fear of catching it, but rather that it created an undercurrent of, as the saying went, when you sleep with someone, you're sleeping with everyone that person's ever slept with. And even if you aren't scared of AIDS, that still seems gross.

b

Brian SD

Reaction score
I've had longish stable relationships, so my number is in the 4-6 category. I'm without a doubt the most experienced male that I personally know, but number of partners is rather low.

itsstillmatt

The Liberator
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by rdawson808
How old are you Stu? I have this distinct impression that things look a bit like this:

came of age (hs and college) in the 50 and before = not a lot of sex
came of age in the 60s and 70s ("free love" and the pill) = lots of sex
came of age in the 80s (i.e. AIDS) = not much sex (gay or straight)
came of age after that = more sex because people have forgotten/never been afraid.
coming of age now = ******* like rabbits if the Appreciation I download is any indication!
laugh.gif

Which is not to say that because I grew up in the 80s and we heard lecture after lecture about AIDS that I became scared of ********** for fear of catching it, but rather that it created an undercurrent of, as the saying went, when you sleep with someone, you're sleeping with everyone that person's ever slept with. And even if you aren't scared of AIDS, that still seems gross.

b

+1... unfortunately.

cheapmutha

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
im in double digits... not exactly sure but somwhere between 15 an 20

lakewolf

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
8 virgins so far ....
alien.gif

JLibourel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by VMan
J-Lib needs to share some more stories.

Well, my overall tally was much higher than 75, but candor compels me to admit that a large percentage of those ladies were bad 'uns.

I will always moderately regret not having taken on three women at once. I was at one delightful house of ill-repute that flourished for awhile in the Hollywood Hills getting ready to take on the madam and and a big strapping blonde, and I didn't hear another really cute little blonde ask me if I wanted to make it a foursome. (She mentioned it afterward.) She was better-looking than the other two girls, and I shall always rue that missed opportunity.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads