• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Paris goes to jail!

Huntsman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ashtnn
220 in what might I ask?

My first thought as well. Unless of course you are in km/hr?

GQgeek

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Huntsman
My first thought as well. Unless of course you are in km/hr?

i'm canadian. km/h. And I'm not sure exactly. It was a souped-up street racing car.

JetBlast

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
She's certainly not getting any sympathy from me. Maybe she'll get her head back into the real world again.

JB

Augustus Medici

Reaction score
It's great that Paris Hilton is going to jail and everything, but I'm forced to say: isn't the reaction a little hypocritical?

If Paris had gotten lenient treatment because of her status and money, people would have been crying foul. Oh she's a spoiled *****, a hooer, etc. Yet, when she gets slammed with a harsher-than-normal sentence (which LA attorneys seem to agree it was), nobody protests. Isn't this just as bad as if she had gotten off light?

Anyway, I hope she makes nice with some big scary truck driving dykes!

zjpj83

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
All the commentators and broadcasts I've seen have said that this is exactly what your everyday Joe would have gotten.

And I say BRAVO regardless

ghulkhan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I feel kinda bad for her. The verdicts kinda harsh...I mean if it were a friend of mine id feel for em...or anyone i knew of

sucks for her...

MrRogers

Reaction score
Originally Posted by GQgeek
nor should she. my cousin passed a cop doing 220, his wheel burst and he rolled his car. He got out of his car and layed face-down on the road for the cop to arrest him (he always was a cocky bastard). He lost his license for a long time but didn't go to jail. It's a freakin traffic violation... The judge obviously doesn't approve of her lifestyle and is using his position to make some sort of example out of her. What he's trying to accomplish is anyone's guess.
I don't see the relevance of your cousins situation. They're both idiots?? Paris was initiallly on probation for a DUI. She failed to enroll in alcohol edu and kept driving on a suspended license. MAYBE the judge was trying to send the message that you can't drive drunk, ignore the limits of your probation and get away with it. I'll never have 5% of what shes worth and I don't like seeing her locked up just bc she hot and rich. I hate drunk drivers with a passion and love to see them suffer when caught. If shes failing a field sobriety test she has no business being behind the wheel. MrR

Christofuh

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Scrawny cockbait
plain.gif

mano

Reaction score
Originally Posted by JetBlast
She's certainly not getting any sympathy from me. Maybe she'll get her head back into the real world again.

JB

Again? That would imply it was in the real world some time in the past. Never was, never will be.

Buickguy

Reaction score
Originally Posted by zjpj83
All the commentators and broadcasts I've seen have said that this is exactly what your everyday Joe would have gotten.

I tend to agree. Excessive speed, DUI, suspended license = 30 to 90 days.
45 days for those misdemeanors is a fair sentence.

Reaction score
i had a dream about paris last night-----that i was going to make an honest woman out of her. she took me for a ride in her sports car and i had to shut my eyes as she sped along the pacific coast highway.
inlove.gif

mikeber

Reaction score
It's just envy.
People don't like her because she does what she wants, she is rich and good looking. Most people do not enjoy such freedom. As with Martha Steward who fulfilled the American dream, everyone would like to be in her place. When she failed, it made people feel good. Kind of revenge.
This thread says more about the people then about Paris Hilton.

Maharlika

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Well there are two possiblities:

1.) She goes to jail and it could help 'humble' her and be more responsible.

2.) She doesn't go to jail, do something stupid and end up like Jayne Mansfield. Jane's head was severed in a car crash together with her dog.

rnoldh

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
It's probably a business decision.

There will be a DVD soon coming out titled:

Hilton goes down in the Green Light Hotel.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 92 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.9%

Staff online

Forum statistics