• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Dating a girl with a boyfriend

NorCal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Texasmade
I'm still confused on what's going on...

CC takes it in the pooper and pays his boy toys to leave when the drama gets too fierce.

CouttsClient

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by NorCal
CC takes it in the pooper and pays his boy toys to leave when the drama gets too fierce.
I could definitely be accused of that last part of your statement
lol8[1].gif

Geoffrey Firmin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by TKJTG
Good idea or bad idea? Discuss.

I once dated a nurse who had a boyfriend who was an ex Israeli paratrooper. I moved within 24 hours, in aany case I would say its not a good career move.

willpower

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It always gets back to the BF during an argument or reconciliation. Chicks cheat to "wake up" their sig other that there are problems in the relationship, so your name will inevitably come up. Not worth the trouble, plus you're basically bathing your weenie in his goo.

robinsongreen68

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by NorCal
wait, i thought CC was the top? as for this whole 'dont mess with someone else's girl'- well, i have, and its not something im particularly proud of but i am realistic. many women, it seems to me, are content to chug on with a relationship long after it should have been called to a halt because they simply dont want to be on their own, or lack the guts to make the break without the emotional support of a new relationship. they are consciously or unconsciously unwilling to break up until they've found at least the prospect of someone new. this situation becomes quite common as they get into late 20s/early 30s IME. to be honest i would probably do it again if i was really attracted to the girl.

CalTex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
man o man, freshamn year I got involved with this girl that put up one of the biggest facades I have ever encountered. So she was regious and all that jazz, she SOLD THAT MESS TO ME, and she never said anything about a s.o., she practically looked for me all the time and we were studying together. Pretty much ended up at her place and she was taking advantage of me and then she tells me she has a boyfriend...!!! My reaction, I blew it off for a few seconds and she continued taking advantage and then she said it again and I said, " wait your serious?!?!" It was 3 am and I was not about to go home so I literally slept on top of her, she had her roommates bed above hers. Pretty much since that summer we have met up and ended up kissing like 3 times, and I thought she was single (thats what I told myself) and nope she still has the bf. She is probably going to marry this guy, I think they have been dating for 4 years and she graduates this year. I feel bad for him and it has led me to doubting almost every girl I talk to now.

Girl B, pretty much lied to her s.o. about the time she spent with me and said she only saw me once. MAN O MAN, was that some bull, I had no idea that they were trying to patch things up and I again feel horrible because pretty much he has this impression of his s.o. that is completly MoTHER FREAKING WRONG.

Girl C, dumb broad says its my fault. She now gets all anal when I dont give her attention and she has a boyfriend.

Girl D, o wait I was just jumping the gun on that one but i am pretty sure some other girl is going to lie to me about not having a boyfriend.

So the thing is that I am not scared of their s.o.'s but I just would not like it done to me so I would not do it to someone else, knowingly that is. Pretty much if anyone of these guys wants to fight me I am going to let them kick ****** probably, then proceed to call the lawyer friend that we have. Sue the hell out of the kid and buy real estate. lol

Seriously though, I would suggest against it. There are plenty of girls man plenty, and the ones with boyfriends are not worth it (...well i mean...they may be...she was...o she was....) lol

tl;dr

Dont get involved with a girl that has a s.o.
there are plenty of other girls out there

CalTex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Geoffrey Firmin
I once dated a nurse who had a boyfriend who was an ex Israeli paratrooper. I moved within 24 hours, in aany case I would say its not a good career move.

are you serious?!!?!?!!?

Crane's

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
More alpha bullshit from people who have no clue what being alpha is.

In any case what goes around comes around and usually in spades. Good luck, hopefully you won't turn into a bullet trap.

CalTex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Crane's
More alpha bullshit from people who have no clue what being alpha is.

In any case what goes around comes around and usually in spades. Good luck, hopefully you won't turn into a bullet trap.

+1

HgaleK

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't do it, but if you can pull it off without getting attached and don't have any moral qualms about it, then smash away. I did this same thing, ended up dating her after a few months of porking, and then it happened to me.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 93 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads