• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Navi

Reaction score
Originally Posted by AR_Six
So are we back to "what to wear as determined by what will get one as much ass as possible"? Because if so I'm going to South Beach in September and I need to find some bejeweled t shirts immediately. Please guide me, styleforvm.

Dude does not look good there, plain and simple. Really nice boots, though.

sounds like his occupation as a DJ is the thing getting him ass, bro, so might wanna pick up some turntables! Maybe some extra confidence too.
spam[1].gif

Lane

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by chronoaug
That girl has a weird evil-ness about her. Like she's a vampire or some doctor who-esque creature that feeds on guys she goes home with and then steals away out the window into the night.

she kind of gives me prostitute vibes, but maybe thats the pose

shoreman1782

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So are we back to "what to wear as determined by what will get one as much ass as possible"? Because if so I'm going to South Beach in September and I need to find some bejeweled t shirts immediately. Please guide me, styleforvm.

Dude does not look good there, plain and simple. Really nice boots, though.

Oh is that what I said, counsel? It's just interesting to know a little about someone's lifestyle when harshly judging their choices.

AR_Six

"Sookie!"
Reaction score
No one was "harshly judging his choices", it's not like someone called him a poor excuse for a human being who should really re-evaluate his lifestyle, just that that fit didn't look good there. The response to which appeared to be "well check out this beezy, he was in there, so what now?" Cmon now, really?

Lane

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
everyone here is trying to one up the next guy for that pootang, though.

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by notwithit
Assuming you mean me, I'm actually a video game character, so that's probably ok.

Also, I've worn cheap aviators (I think these were ~ $5 off of eBay a few years ago) since high school, and I have no idea what other kind of sunglasses I'd consider wearing.

im posting up some persol 649's for sale.
spam[1].gif

notwithit

Pullup laureate
Reaction score
So are we back to "what to wear as determined by what will get one as much ass as possible"?
That's a relief. Maybe I'll just start wearing tank tops all the time, throw in a Phillies hat occasionally to get more traction with the locals.
peepwall[1].gif
Because if so I'm going to South Beach in September and I need to find some bejeweled t shirts immediately.
I think there's something to this, actually, in that his uber-costume-y outfit can be just as much a form of peacocking as a bedazzled t-shirt or a triple popped collar with a bright pink polo and whale-patterned pants. Different crowds, obviously, but all dressing for max attention.
Originally Posted by chronoaug
That girl has a weird evil-ness about her. Like she's a vampire or some doctor who-esque creature that feeds on guys she goes home with and then steals away out the window into the night.
I believe the term you're looking for is succubus. Seduces men, then steals their souls. I can't actually see the picture, though.
Originally Posted by Lane
everyone here is trying to one up the next guy for that pootang, though.
I assume that this is a ten and you just forgot to turn on your sarcasm meter. edit:
Originally Posted by snowmanxl
im posting up some persol 649's for sale.
spam[1].gif

That's a hell of an upgrade from $5 eBay shades. edit 2:
Originally Posted by noobizor
ffffuuuu.gif
ffffuuuu.gif
ffffuuuu.gif

eh.gif
? I'm not sure I understand the impetus behind your
ffffuuuu.gif
s.

tween_spirit

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by notwithit
I assume that this is a ten and you just forgot to turn on your sarcasm meter.
wait so is (0) - (10) a sarcasm scale? I thought it was a **** scale
(0)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 105 36.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 106 36.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 37 12.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 47 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 42 14.6%

Forum statistics

Threads