• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

shmendrik

Reaction score
Originally Posted by snake
m4HCM.jpg

hl jacket getting some love
GVfeV.jpg

forgot to quote
nice

theom-

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Damn people looking great in the last few pages. Dig that tee fit, kelvin. What's the trick to making an oversized tee work? loose neck, the sleeve length? I've tried and failed.

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ghostdog123
Agreed, I have so little footwear that my options were pretty much those boots or CP gray rubber treated mids. I'm thinking about KVAs, preferably something in gray or that is otherwise conducive to still looking good when beat up. Was thinking the backzips but unless those fit small they are sold out in my size. Does anyone know how comfortable the silent boots are?

Its the poplin fabric in mud wash. very thin and breezy, got them for the 12 months I will spend in taiwan.

i thought those were embossed denim :/ but yeah, they run same as cps. grey would be great. pants are nice too

Originally Posted by snake
Thanks. Pants are a wool/cotton blend. Boots are actually f+b 745, so they could be beaters depending on who you ask.
laugh.gif

writing this down*
cheers.gif

notwithit

Pullup laureate
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ghostdog123
RIijs.jpg

meh.

With the exception of the boots - nothing against All Saints, just not crazy about the brown suede and round toe jiving with the rest of the fit - I really like this.

What the hell happened to me?

Originally Posted by jwied82
I like that rrl shirt from what i can tell (cant really make out too much in terms of fabric and detail), and it looks like it fits you well. Nice fit on the jeans also.

Thanks! RRL shirt is a chambray fabric with some cool details - gussets, extra paneling, triple stitching, metal buttons. The jeans have stretched to the point where I can take them off without unbuttoning them, but I'm still glad I went TTS instead of sizing down.

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It wouldn't look that bad if you were sockless imo. Geller tee?

PaulYAY

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^^ really nice fit. deets on the shoes?

BreezyBirch

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by tonio028
Sounds terrible, you should just donate it to me ASAP! You shouldn't have to deal with these issues
smile.gif

if i ever decide to sell it, i'll let you know. i did have the sleeves slightly shortened, though...

Originally Posted by tonio028

PS: Why all the rioting up in Vancouver after the sports loss man? Shite is crazy.

because people are asshats
frown.gif

Nil

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by aether
looks like sa members-only jacket with the sleeves cut off, sorta.

but I like vests and being manly, so I'm down
fistbump.gif

It more resembles a MA-1 bomber jacket with zip off sleeves. I'll cosign being manly though.

Originally Posted by Roygbivuxg
edit: more on topic, excellent fit nil.

Danke.

Originally Posted by Wally_123
Nil, you should consider getting into modeling, even fitness modeling

you have near perfect facial structures, not to mention full lips

a little ****, ok
LqDHv.gif

Around here it doesn't pay nearly well enough and it would **** with my day job too much to bother with. It could be fun, but I know all the models (female) and fashion people here anyway, so I don't need it for the social opportunities.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads