• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

www.ehaberdasher.com - affiliate page

Achilles_

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by eHaberdasher
BTW, we just posted Isaia cashmere and silk/cash sweaters - they're gorgeous!

Also put all Testoni's on sale from $195 - $225. Lots of really small sizes from US 5.5 - US 9.

No big guy shoes huh
frown.gif

pkiula

Reaction score
BTW, we just posted Isaia cashmere and silk/cash sweaters - they're gorgeous! Also put all Testoni's on sale from $195 - $225. Lots of really small sizes from US 5.5 - US 9.
Given the season, more than sweaters, I'd love to see light colored (light grey?) Isaia suits. Ideally in 40R
smile.gif
And Isaia or Vass (u-last) shoes!

eHaberdasher

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Achilles_
No big guy shoes huh
frown.gif

Sorry... very few and far between...

eHaberdasher

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

pkiula

Reaction score
Time to try a Benjamin in the medium grey - a little slimmer than Isaia:

http://www.ehaberdasher.com/servlet/...dsh-40R/Detail

Thanks. I would love to try Benjamin too, the slimness looks super, but looking for lighter shades with interesting fabrics -- maybe a light stripe or something. There's a Dunhill this season in the stores that's mindblowing, but they want 3 grand for it. Saw something in Isaia on eBay but it was gone in less than a day!

Any ideas for lighter shades?

eHaberdasher

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

shonuf323

Reaction score
Just received my Benjamin Granoro today. For the money you can't really do any better and this new model corrects the high button stance issue with the previous generation.

eHaberdasher

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by shonuf323
Just received my Benjamin Granoro today. For the money you can't really do any better and this new model corrects the high button stance issue with the previous generation.

Glad to hear it. I actually liked the higher button stance personally, but the lower stance is good too... more classic I guess. I recognize the higher button stance doesn't work for everyone...

eHaberdasher

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by lychee
i don't suppose you have any 38S dark navy's coming any time soon?

Sorry - not any time soon - we couldn't believe how fast that size sold out in navy especially... we do have the charcoal and medium gray, which if anything thought would be more popular...

Beatlegeuse

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just picked up a pair of Incotex trousers recently...great product, definitely very happy with them. Now I have my eye on one of the new Benjamin suits. I think the lower button stance looks a lot nicer.

eHaberdasher

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Beatlegeuse
Just picked up a pair of Incotex trousers recently...great product, definitely very happy with them. Now I have my eye on one of the new Benjamin suits. I think the lower button stance looks a lot nicer.

Great... enjoy!

FYI Incotex with US sizing is the full cut Incotex, same as you would find at NM, Barneys, Saks, etc. Benjamin trouser separates are in between Incotex US and Incotex EUR. Benjamin Granoro and Lucente model suit pants (same exact models) are more in line with Incotex EUR (or Mabitex fit, for all you Mab fans).

Beatlegeuse

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Great... enjoy!

FYI Incotex with US sizing is the full cut Incotex, same as you would find at NM, Barneys, Saks, etc. Benjamin trouser separates are in between Incotex US and Incotex EUR. Benjamin Granoro and Lucente model suit pants (same exact models) are more in line with Incotex EUR (or Mabitex fit, for all you Mab fans).

Sounds like the Granoro trousers will fit me pretty well then, because the Incotex EUR I got fit perfectly. I compared the measurements and it looks like the Benjamin might have a slightly bigger leg opening (8.4") vs the Incotex (8.25" on the pair I just got). That's a pretty negligible difference, so if everything else fits similar that would be great.

Also, will there be any matching waistcoats available for the new suits? I like the idea of being able to turn any suit into a 3-piece. Some of the older models had matching waistcoats but I didn't see any for the new Granoro models.

eHaberdasher

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Beatlegeuse
Sounds like the Granoro trousers will fit me pretty well then, because the Incotex EUR I got fit perfectly. I compared the measurements and it looks like the Benjamin might have a slightly bigger leg opening (8.4") vs the Incotex (8.25" on the pair I just got). That's a pretty negligible difference, so if everything else fits similar that would be great.

Also, will there be any matching waistcoats available for the new suits? I like the idea of being able to turn any suit into a 3-piece. Some of the older models had matching waistcoats but I didn't see any for the new Granoro models.

If looking at the charcoal, we do have the waistcoat in the same exact fabric (only select sizes left though).

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 93 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads