Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

www.ehaberdasher.com - affiliate page

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by LA Guy, Jun 24, 2008.

Tags:
  1. eHaberdasher

eHaberdasher Senior member Affiliate Vendor

New Benjamin suits are in - "Granoro" model (modified Lucente but lower button stance and jacket is shorter by a hair)! Euro sizes 46C, 46R, 48C, 48R, 48L, 50C, 50R, 50L, 52R, 52L, 54R, 54L in solid navy, medium gray and charcoal!

Also just added Mattabisch shirts (yes, made by Kiton). If Borrelli, Barba and Riviera are too slim for you, you should definitely check out Mattabisch!

2. eHaberdasher

Any ETA on when you will be getting more 40L Lucente models in stock? Looking for two in some sort of dark navy color. Any way to reserve or put a deposit on these?

I've been looking for these for almost a year now and have never been able to find any. It seems I'm always late to the party

Just in - 40L in the new model which replaced the Lucente - charcoal, medium gray and navy

3. eHaberdasher

Also limited time Free Benjamin tie offer with any suit purchase through May 31. Just respond to order confirmation email with top 3 Benjamin tie choices (item # or link to selections) and we'll include one with your order for free!

4. HenryFlower

HenryFlower Senior member

How are the pants on this version? Previous models were quite slim through the thigh.

5. eHaberdasher

How are the pants on this version? Previous models were quite slim through the thigh.

They're the same - it's a drop 7 suit...

6. kuizzle

kuizzle New Member

Just in - 40L in the new model which replaced the Lucente - charcoal, medium gray and navy

Is that the Granoro model 39L / 40L?

7. eHaberdasher

Is that the Granoro model 39L / 40L?

Yes.

8. KayJay85

KayJay85 Senior member

thanks for the update on shirt sizing
    any way to tell on the website if a Barba shirt is white or black label (do I just need to look at the picture?)

comparable sizing on the mattabisch would help those considering it vs barba/borrelli

KJ

9. aravenel

aravenel Senior member

Also limited time Free Benjamin tie offer with any suit purchase through May 31. Just respond to order confirmation email with top 3 Benjamin tie choices (item # or link to selections) and we'll include one with your order for free!

Doh! 4 days after I order! Oh well...

10. Alimentarius

Alimentarius Well-Known Member

Bless you for ordering 38Ls. Hip hip, huzzah!

11. eHaberdasher

Bless you for ordering 38Ls. Hip hip, huzzah!

You know we have 38L's in Benjamin as well as Caruso!

12. eHaberdasher

thanks for the update on shirt sizing
    any way to tell on the website if a Barba shirt is white or black label (do I just need to look at the picture?)

comparable sizing on the mattabisch would help those considering it vs barba/borrelli

KJ

The label will be either black in color or white in color - the picture tells it all!

13. ridikulas

ridikulas New Member

Just got my dark navy Granoro today and I really like it. I'm 5'8" and 150 lbs and I got a 38S. It fits me really well. The shoulders fit great. The button placement is perfect. The length is just right. The pick stitching is very subtle. The pants are slim and snug, which I like. I had been debating between the J. Crew Ludlow and the BB Suiting Essentials, but I am very happy I got the Benjamin suit. It's a better suit for a lower price. Definitely going to buy more Benjamins in the future.

14. eHaberdasher

Just got my dark navy Granoro today and I really like it. I'm 5'8" and 150 lbs and I got a 38S. It fits me really well. The shoulders fit great. The button placement is perfect. The length is just right. The pick stitching is very subtle. The pants are slim and snug, which I like. I had been debating between the J. Crew Ludlow and the BB Suiting Essentials, but I am very happy I got the Benjamin suit. It's a better suit for a lower price. Definitely going to buy more Benjamins in the future.

Sweet! Glad you're pleased... enjoy the suit! The navy in 38S sold out FAST. We had 7 of them to begin with... but we still have charcoal and medium gray left in 38S...

15. eHaberdasher

BTW, we just posted Isaia cashmere and silk/cash sweaters - they're gorgeous!

Also put all Testoni's on sale from $195 - $225. Lots of really small sizes from US 5.5 - US 9.