• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

interlockingny

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

kgmessier

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by interlockingny
Not sure if anyone else is getting this, but when you try to add a pair to the cart, it says it is out of stock.
I started noticing that yesterday. It seems that they list all sizes, not just those in stock, and you only find out they're not in stock after you've selected a size.

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Not sure if anyone else is getting this, but when you try to add a pair to the cart, it says it is out of stock.
i tried adding 5 different sizes and got the same message each time

zippyh

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score

I was able to add 10.5 to the cart this morning. Did not buy.
Says OOS when I try now.

vivalet

Reaction score
here is my alden collection so far... with three more pairs on the way!

context rough roy, 9901, LS NST tanker lady calf, snuff PTB, LB ravello monk straps, 1494s (which are for sale since they are a size too big!)

commodorewheeler

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by NAMOR
i tried adding 5 different sizes and got the same message each time

All of the sizes are out of stock now, and the page for the cigar shell Indys doesn't even show up any more when you are browsing Aldens. The link still works though.

vivalet

Reaction score
Thanks! The 9901's are the most versatile shoes you can own. They go with everything from old jeans to a tux (except Birdwells)!

Originally Posted by BlackToothedGrin
Very nice collection. Really like the roys and the 9901. Do you the black 9901's to be versatile?

jasonfoote303

Reaction score
I just put this pair of lightly used 403's in 9E up on ebay

link

403.jpg

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jasonfoote303
I just put this pair of lightly used 403's in 9E up on ebay

link

403.jpg

I'd love to pick those up, you have PM.

bl@ster

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I got c*ckteased by Shoemart tonight too. They finally have the #8 shell captoe boots I've been pining for in their dropdown menu in my size. But when I try to add them to cart is says they're currently out of stock. Sucky.

CTYGGG

Reaction score
Originally Posted by vivalet
here is my alden collection so far... with three more pairs on the way!

context rough roy, 9901, LS NST tanker lady calf, snuff PTB, LB ravello monk straps, 1494s (which are for sale since they are a size too big!)

Nice collection!

nemuine

Reaction score
I'm somewhere between 6.5c and 7c on the brannock scale. What would be the best size to pick for the Alden 403 Indy boots?

commodorewheeler

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by nemuine
I'm somewhere between 6.5c and 7c on the brannock scale. What would be the best size to pick for the Alden 403 Indy boots?

Probably either a 6C or 6.5C would work best. 6C would probably be best if you are going to wear dress socks with the Indys, 6.5C would probably be better if you are going to wear thick socks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads