• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

bdeuce22

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by grundletaint
i am now unsubscribing from this shitshow.

haha. i was just going to post the same thing reading this ****. unsubscribed. gonna enjoy my single piece of RRL in harmony.

namor/RKD, PM me when this garbage is done.
laugh.gif

harveyrabbit

Reaction score
Originally Posted by theRRshop
I know... everybody else has a problem in life, EXCEPT you and how you carry around that poor womans image... she is most likely dead now... but that doesn't seem to stop you from displaying it for whatever your presonal reason.

Secondly not only is it degrading, passe,.... it's tacky.

Clearly you have latched onto this rather than address your own shortcomings. I can see that perhaps you have some misgivings upon further consideration. You have opted for some revisionism, electing to edit your original post to insist you have black friends and lived with a black family in an attempt to cover up your original offense. You are utterly abject and craven. I would have liked to have seen you put into practice some of your praise of "Old American Style" and climbed down from your high horse to man up and apologize. Instead you prove yourself to be a dream without substance, an empty RRL suit. It's not too late for you to stop revising history but instead take responsibility for yourself. Anything less only diminishes you further. I'm done with you, because by engaging you I only demean myself. You are not a troll, but a vampire desperate for life but only capable of finding it by attacking others. I apologize to others participating in this thread. No one is here to watch me pull the legs off an intellectual fly. I will forthwith only talk of RRL.

Froosh

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Back on track please...

Does RRL have chinos or khakis that are slightly less slim than the selvedge chinos, something between straights/low straights with an ~8.5" opening at a true 34 waist? Officer chinos?

srgprod

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Froosh
Back on track please...

Does RRL have chinos or khakis that are slightly less slim than the selvedge chinos, something between straights/low straights with an ~8.5" opening at a true 34 waist? Officer chinos?

Hi Froosh. That's all from RRL. They aren't exactly slim fit. Just well cut. I would try RL Rugby or check out Dockers. Those are slim cut and heavy weight chinos. $ 20 on sale at Urban Outfitters...

randomkoreandude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by bdeuce22
haha. i was just going to post the same thing reading this ****. unsubscribed. gonna enjoy my single piece of RRL in harmony.

namor/RKD, PM me when this garbage is done.
laugh.gif

Lol sure thing bro

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Dave_SFU
Im just interested is all. Its not like i can go down to my local Barnes and Noble and pick it up. Wish i could though

No I understand, I would like one too. I just want this hell to end. It seems that the only way this can happen is if we simply ignore RRshop

Rayson

Reaction score
Originally Posted by edubs01
I'm sure we can get him banned if need be

He has some good info and isn't all bad, though. Plenty of people are simultaneously good, bad and useful. Celine was a Nazi. I'm not saying he's a Nazi, and he sure as **** isn't Celine. OK, as usual I'm doing what we English call chatting ****.

I wanna know more about this other RRL book from 2001, by the way, if anybody can help. A link to some juicier screenshots of the inside would be lovely:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...m=300531492788

This is a hollow world, you know. I have a like-dislike thing with RRL. I even dislike the jean patch. I've taken it off, which is obviously more hollow than leaving it on. (I like some RRL logos a good deal though.) I've also "cleverly" transformed the ornate stitching on the back pockets into Levi's-style arcuate. Does anybody else do anything like this? Form an orderly queue to agree.

It depresses me that hollow celebrities like Tom Cruise, David Beckham and Usher wear RRL. Does anybody else feel this? Just jealous of their success? It depresses me to see theRRshop bullied. It depresses me when he asks for it, like when he's racist. OK, if I post in future I'll try to avoid so much weird but I've written it now.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 93 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads