• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

slack tide

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by raags
looks great now with tapered sleeves and without boot tuck. i have no particular issue with the tank
best shirt ever love it. not sure about the tuck but i think it works. really cool hair. dig

biH6D.jpg

A.V.V Michel Homme
Uniqlo
GATs

Need to get pants hemmed to no break. Do the GATs work here? I'd ideally like something more like CP Achilles Low/Mid or something but I am poor.

the shirt fits fine and looks good. the pants are pretty bad (sorry). maybe before hemming them, try a full cuff which could work. I do think a relaxed cut will look good on you, though. & if you can have gats you have have cp's too amirite...

ateotd not bad sans the pants imo..

StanleyVanBuren

Thumb Raider
Reaction score
qjF7Z.jpg

Just got the Epaulet moleskin trousers.

Since these are just out of the box, I turned up the cuffs -- these are way larger than what I actually intend to end up with but you can sort of get the idea of how these will look with cuffs.

I plan to just get them done with 1.75" cuffs.

I<3Bacon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'd want to hang out with Tagutcow in his home town, but just once. Don't think I could handle much more.

Warning to anyone who has to hang out with me. We'd wind up reading comic books and drinking single malts (which is what I'm doing right now...)

coldforge

Reaction score
I wanna hang out with Zissou, go climb dinosaur bones in the salt flats.

Mr. Moo

Boxercise Toughguy
Reaction score
Originally Posted by StanleyVanBuren
qjF7Z.jpg

Since these are just out of the box, I turned up the cuffs -- these are way larger than what I actually intend to end up with but you can sort of get the idea of how these will look with cuffs.

I plan to just get them done with 1.75" cuffs.

When wearing this outfit, make sure to have a jacket on. In fact, I would always have one on when tucking your shirt, so the proportions of your body (long legs, small torso) are hidden/balanced.

Listi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by StanleyVanBuren
http://i.imgur.com/qjF7Z.jpg[IMG]

I plan to just get them done with 1.75" cuffs.[/I]

With a proper jacket this would be really good I think. Right now it looks... incomplete.

aeglus

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by nickelcobalt
Those trousers look great Stanley, I might have to pick a pair up myself.

tumblr_ljvwe9fBmd1qznrwro1_500.png

Individualized brushed herringbone popover
SExSC06
Clarks wallabees in chestnut suede

weird, wallabees look nice here and I hate wallabees
think overall it'd look better without the popover being buttoned all the way

Originally Posted by Composer of Requiems
zFa74.jpg

The denims arn't from any big recognizable brands.
Boots are Windsor Smith.

looks like the jeans uncontrol just bought

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Staff online

Forum statistics