• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

bosatlbwi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jet
There are plenty of noobs who come out strong but the strike rate is prone to failure.

isn't pfuerry (or whatever) fairly new? his postcount is low, but I never looked at his join date. his fits are usually on point.

Originally Posted by GraphicNovelty
sq should post his sg fits here more i like what he does.

totally agreed.

snake

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Harbin
^ I think the tshirt is way too big on the bottom. also, you might want to try something with a little more shoulder structure, because narrow shoulder with long neck looks a bit weird

thought it was fade2black at first

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
Originally Posted by sq4you
Margiela knit Margiela thumbprint tshirt Margiela spraypainted jeans Margiela german army trainers in painted white
IMG_4300.jpg
Details:
IMG_4297.jpg
IMG_4303.JPG
IMG_4305.jpg
IMG_4309.jpg

no need to say anything, really. like cookies and cream, just fits together ps when i get to dc we really have to go for a new rug and i don't mean from those overcharging jerks on Connecticut Ave

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
lol clown jigga stfu

pfurey is old skool

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
don't tell me you like those one-eyed white maggots crawling on the floor
ffffuuuu.gif
had to end on a better note than calling him cookies and cream lol

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Vecna
You guys have been killing it this week

What shirt is this? The fit is sick

Ervell, I think.

g transistor

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Sq looking good. I don't think the graphic tee looks bad, I actually like it. I think a button up would be better though, I can never get into the tee + knit game. But you make laceless painted gats look good!

Jet, CtK paved that road a long time ago, man. He's right though, lately I haven't seen him ***** about SF being bitchy anymore.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Nah every time someone tries to stereotype sw&d his lil ***** ass jumps in from lurking in the shadows actin like an outsider as if he ain't a part of this subforum (which he unfortunately is and has yet to learn anything).

Tee and loose knit is money.

Cool The Kid

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jet
Nah every time someone tries to stereotype sw&d his lil ***** ass jumps in from lurking in the shadows actin like an outsider as if he ain't a part of this subforum (which he unfortunately is and has yet to learn anything). Tee and loose knit is money.
SW&D is still bitchy, your posts exemplify this, but I've realized you get off from the back and forths so I just chill But I don't think it's fair/right/cool to be called out for **** I'm not even doing, your little *****hole gets wet everytime u type my name out. Stop it bro, stick to cigar pics and keeping ur gut out of photographs, it will benefit everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads