• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

mordecai

Immoderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Yorsch
Hey Guys. Relatively new on SF. And actually first post on SW&D. And first WAYWRN post. Finally It got a little warmer today. Was happy to take off the coat, and rock the blazer.
I like it ok but would like it more with nice shoes, lose the pocket square and the hat.

Fycus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by sq4you
that abc123abc fit makes me want to cop RO fin hightops.

Correct me if I'm wrong abc123 but im sure you are wearing fake Rick, the sole is the same as the soles on the replicas that plaster ioffer.com without the crepe detailing.

Makeshift_Robot

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by tween_spirit
dudes just doing his thing, looking like he wants to be wearing jeremy scott and bernhard wilhelm but only bought RO

This is fairly on point, I get the feeling that this guy could buy the pieces at oki-ni that I don't understand or like and then pull them off and enjoy them.

Originally Posted by Yorsch
Finally It got a little warmer today. Was happy to take off the coat, and rock the blazer.

Cool stuff overall. Hats are hard to pull off. If you want to do the whole Sartorialist-casually-integrate-tailoring-into-my-wardrobe thing you have to make sure your shoes and bag are on point, those are fit killers here IMO. Needs oxfords from Rachel Comey/Paul Smith/Mr Hare and maybe a more streamlined all-leather bag.

123abc123

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Fycus
Correct me if I'm wrong abc123 but im sure you are wearing fake Rick, the sole is the same as the soles on the replicas that plaster ioffer.com without the crepe detailing.

-.- STOP THINKING MY **** IS FAKE ppl.... I might look like a construction worker but all of my **** is real... those r lst years hightops from barneys

hendrix

Thor Smash
Supporting Member
Reaction score
ummm, you definitely don't look like a construction worker.

and why would construction worker = fake clothes?

but keep doing your thing bro, you're young and you're having fun. i like those shorts btw.

123abc123

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Magician
uhoh.gif

LMAO
Originally Posted by sq4you
admit it. you love those pants and shoes.
those shoes look awesome there.

smile.gif

Originally Posted by Lane
jesus, why did you go from your all RO outfit to putting on a ******* joker t-shirt...wtf is that cardigan doing around it also?

2 poor for all RO all the time need some variation.

Originally Posted by Lane
hopefully he does ban you cuz that probably will cause some eye bleeds. Tbh, I dunno how we aren't getting trolled here...
laugh.gif

grit

Reaction score
Originally Posted by BrizaBirch
those dries desert boots are so dope where2kop?

Thanks, yeah they are a favorite pair of mine, I bought them awhile back off B&S and I tried to find the info on them but I couldn't even figure out what season they are from. Wish I knew!

BreezyBirch

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by grit
Thanks, yeah they are a favorite pair of mine, I bought them awhile back off B&S and I tried to find the info on them but I couldn't even figure out what season they are from. Wish I knew!

some sick runway footwear there, man

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads