• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

melonadejello

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by thatoneguy
am I missing something, can't tell the diffrence between these and clarks

troll_2.jpg

G0079

Reaction score
aeglus that haircut looks great. I think it's better that length rather than full on hair explosion.

Yorsch

Reaction score
Originally Posted by mordecai
I like it ok but would like it more with nice shoes, lose the pocket square and the hat.
Originally Posted by Makeshift_Robot
Cool stuff overall. Hats are hard to pull off. If you want to do the whole Sartorialist-casually-integrate-tailoring-into-my-wardrobe thing you have to make sure your shoes and bag are on point, those are fit killers here IMO. Needs oxfords from Rachel Comey/Paul Smith/Mr Hare and maybe a more streamlined all-leather bag.
Appreciate constructive criticism. I am used to wearing dressy clothes. And for me is a challenge to dress casually without looking "boring blah" or "too much". Actually I usually wear these pants (and all my denims) either with chelsea boots, or other dress shoes, but I am trying to get into more sneaker action, and since this was for long day at school that seemed like an option. Perhaps I should try to dress it down a little for sneakers? I do need new bag, however not sure what streamlined bags are, but whatever google showed me didn't really attract me. And it's kinda hard to find anything nice, that can fit textbook, lunch and water bottle. Is there any other options except a duffel bag?

NOBD

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by impolyt_one
all the time.
redface.gif
There are packs that end up with me pulling out 10 broken cigs in a row. But that is the price we pay for nice back pocket fades.
redface.gif
(0) Been doing it for years.

Expensive hobby. Maybe you could use a deck of cards for the fades
teacha.gif
and wear a blazer (I believe they're called here; I say jacket) for the cigs...

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
Originally Posted by aeglus
More of the same boring stuff.
tumblr_liuw09pkBc1qcq3ab
tumblr_liuv4iN4mA1qcq3abo1_500.jpg

also got a haircut over the weekend
tumblr_liuvidqP9d1qcq3abo1_500.jpg

Would look better with some NB's.

PaulYAY

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by morefishscale

awesome. could stand for better footwear though. the color is good but leather-soled shoes would've looked better.

edit: beat me to it

Lane

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by 123abc123
2 poor for all RO all the time need some variation.

I thought you were rich, especially after the leather + hightops fitpic. Oh well, but dude seriously...I know you're young but try to do something else besides tacky graphic ts. Find a tasteful graphic from DRKSHDW or Ann Demeulemeester at least.

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
melonade, sneakers look so good. (kva, that is
smile.gif
) how do you like the super-stacks?? abc, a silent tee plus your rick leather wouldve been a winner with the bottom half. those arent rick fins tho right? arent they dunks without the laces? derek, i like my wings and horns ocbd. not sure if the cut changed since they moved production to japan tho?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads