The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Eason, Feb 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AR_Six

AR_Six "Sookie!"

Except for the hair, this is sick. no homo but if you put aeglus' hair on there it's money
    100% agree, on weekends I can put a bunch of product in there and swag it out a bit but I was on my way to work and am now all suit'd up.

2. aeglus

aeglus Senior member Dubiously Honored

ar6 good job, your sneakers don't destroy your fit this time and everything looks good (other than hair as noted)

halisray boots are gordon rush, sweater is uniqlo

3. wootx

wootx Senior member

^^ so you go from home to work like this and then suit up at work -- then change back 8 hours later? i'd rather put the suit on from the beginning, or am i missing something?

edit: to ar_six

4. aeglus

aeglus Senior member Dubiously Honored

so you go from home to work like this and then suit up at work -- then change back 8 hours later? i'd rather put the suit on from the beginning, or am i missing something?

it makes a lot of difference believe me, ar6 doing nothing wrong

(unless he lives 5 minutes to work... but still when you have an office it's your second home)

5. snowmanxl

snowmanxl Senior member

AR_Sex

lol[​IMG]

looks nice. astros are so good.

6. AR_Six

AR_Six "Sookie!"

^^ so you go from home to work like this and then suit up at work -- then change back 8 hours later? i'd rather put the suit on from the beginning, or am i missing something?
    All my suits are kept in the office in a wardrobe. Saves me having to go home to change if I want to do something after work. Even if I'm just working late, once it hits 6-7pm I'd rather not be in a suit and usually change into whatever I wore there which is always more comfortable.

7. DLester

DLester Senior member

8. tehbry

tehbry Senior member

Except for the hair, this is so sick. (And it's a big "except"). I could see myself wearing this with an industrial respirator in Beijing, steezing on cadre fucks and yoinking their mistresses.

Good fit, AR6. Shoes especially.

9. wootx

wootx Senior member

All my suits are kept in the office in a wardrobe. Saves me having to go home to change if I want to do something after work. Even if I'm just working late, once it hits 6-7pm I'd rather not be in a suit and usually change into whatever I wore there which is always more comfortable.
    got it. having never worn a suit (to work) i'm just not practical with these kind of things. it makes sense now.

10. ataru

ataru Senior member

grit, your best fit so far IMO. Very cool.

Aeglus, I feel like I've seen that exact fit from you before, but it's good. Glad to see the hair has recovered.

randomkoreandude, it all looks good. You pull off the red jeans well. I feel like with things like that and the hat and the sunglasses, having that relaxed, casual nice guy vibe like you seem to have is the key. Even the slightest hint of a "don't I look cool" impression ruins it.

11. randomkoreandude

randomkoreandude Senior member

thx ataru

AR_Sex

lol awesome

12. Teger

Teger Senior member

it comes from being asian. i dont mean this in a racist way. look at pg. he pulls off hats and shit well, cause he's asian.

13. chronoaug

chronoaug Boston Hipster (Dropkick Murphy)

it comes from being asian. i dont mean this in a racist way. look at pg. he pulls off hats and shit well, cause he's asian.
    i thought the same thing too. willycheesesteak does that too. same with asian kids i see around town. the white college guys wearing those hats just make me angry for some reason

14. halisray

halisray Senior member

15. NameBack

NameBack Senior member

i thought the same thing too. willycheesesteak does that too. same with asian kids i see around town. the white college guys wearing those hats just make me angry for some reason

I'm saying!

White people almost never look good in hats.

I can't really explain it, but it's the truth. Meanwhile if you're black or asian, you can go nuts on hats and other accessories that make white dudes look like tools.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.