• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

cb_32

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Biscotti
DSC02190.jpg

is that the levis trucker jacket?

Biscotti

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yeah - it is an amazing deal, pretty much the best denim jacket I've owned. I went ahead and ordered the khaki colored one as well.

ManofKent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by BeingBot
IMG_0045.jpg

Gant Rugger
Epaulet
Epaulet
Epaulet

Potentially good, but I'd want to see a better photo to judge how the chinos and jacket work together. Step outside and shoot in better light!
Originally Posted by cowsareforeating
2011-02-25%2023.22.39.jpg
[/SPOILER]
trying to use more color and fewer neutrals. & also, chinos are cuffed not cropped

deets on shirt since you can't really tell:
20110226002903.jpg
[/spoiler]
I like this combination.
Originally Posted by Totino
P1010045.jpg
[/SPOILER]All Korean brands... Just bought the shoes... I'd ******** with them if I could

Not a fan of those jeans, but it could just be the photo. Rest is fine, although personally the shoes leave me flacid...
Originally Posted by TKJTG
First post in quite a while, thought I'd try something a little loud...

imag0132s.jpg
Epaulet
Cheap belt
Wolf Vs Goat
Fifth Ave

BTW, I just got out of the shower so no making fun of the mobster hair.
laugh.gif

Looks promising (and I'm a big fan of red trousers), but again take a picture outside - even a cameraphone will take decent pics in decent light.
Originally Posted by max_r
off to the drycleaner with some work trousers

5GBag.jpg
Those jeans work beautifully with the boots. Nice.
Originally Posted by Biscotti
DSC02190.jpg
An indoor location with enough light to to take a decent pic - you're letting the side down
wink.gif
Must admit it's not the first place I'd have thought of taking a photo though
smile.gif
Jacket looks great.

cez

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Fluery
Fq9M4.jpg

high quality photography.
how's my day to day stuff?

awesome. always loved they way cp's look on others, me not so much.

Originally Posted by cbusguy
nice nice-- i liked both of these-- especially the birkenstocks. they go great with new balances.
took this after i got soaked in the rain.

3XsI.jpeg

tnf shell
eg hoody
sugarcane jeans
and new balances

also awesome. personally i would swap the NB's out for some all-grayed-out airmax95's.
Originally Posted by thatoneguy
slide_5.jpg

not sure if this your personal fit or just one you found, but any info on those pants?

Originally Posted by corneliusparky
Can someone tell me the brand of the sweater or who would carry something like it? I've been looking for something super casual but clean like this.

Thanks!

not hard to find. i've seen this style everywhere from BoO to the gap.

Biscotti, is that 557 reproduction trucker jacket?

ataru

Reaction score
cowsareforeating, good fit. That t shirt must be ridiculously short though, considering the apparent length of the jacket (filson/levis?). My shortest tees (rrl) still hang below the bottom when I wear a denim jacket.

ManofKent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Cool weather blues.

The march towards spring seems to have taken a step backwards - cool, drizzly and grey:

20110226_unzipped.jpg

20110226_zipped.jpg

Jacket: Barbour 'Fulham'
Shirt: Woolrich Woolen Mills (don't know name, but it's got 3 pockets, re-inforced elbows and raglan sleeves). I wish their large was a tad larger or the XL a tad smaller though.
Jeans: Uniqlo Slim Selvedge http://shop.uniqlo.com/uk/goods/067318 (Japanese Denim, but not the standard Japanese Denim Slim Jeans confusingly). A cheap experiment at under £30 - I love the leg fit, but wish the rise was a little higher...
Boots: Barker Harrison

cowsareforeating

Reaction score
Originally Posted by ataru
cowsareforeating, good fit. That t shirt must be ridiculously short though, considering the apparent length of the jacket (filson/levis?). My shortest tees (rrl) still hang below the bottom when I wear a denim jacket.
i think the jacket pulled it up a bit. its short, probably 1 inch longer than jacket, but agreed it should be longer
Originally Posted by ManofKent
Cool weather blues. The march towards spring seems to have taken a step backwards - cool, drizzly and grey:
20110226_unzipped.jpg
20110226_zipped.jpg
Jacket: Barbour 'Fulham' Shirt: Woolrich Woolen Mills (don't know name, but it's got 3 pockets, re-inforced elbows and raglan sleeves). I wish they're large was a tad larger or the XL a tad smaller though. Jeans: Uniqlo Slim Selvedge http://shop.uniqlo.com/uk/goods/067318 (Japanese Denim, but not the standard Japanese Denim Slim Jeans confusingly). A cheap experiment at under £30 - I love the leg fit, but wish the rise was a little higher... Boots: Barker Harrison

thanks. ive loved all your fits with that quilted jacket. i know its not THAT cold? anymore.. but in my head i see all the layering you can do with such a lower profile jacket. edit: its kind of long for layering over so i retract my statement. still love it though. and i love the color of those shoes.

ManofKent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by pat pearson
Pic came out a little dark. Oh well.

9715fe59.jpg

Toj
Uo buttonup
Levis
Opening ceremony

Everything fits well, looks good.

Originally Posted by cowsareforeating
thanks. ive loved all your fits with that quilted jacket. i know its not THAT cold? anymore.. but in my head i see all the layering you can do with such a lower profile jacket.

edit: its kind of long for layering over so i retract my statement. still love it though.

and i love the color of those shoes.

Thanks - it does layer under my peacoat, but looks a little odd. It's short enough for under my Beaufort but the colours don't work
smile.gif

I picked up the boots just as they discontinued the Mahogany finish (might get a pair in cedar at some point although it's not as nice).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 93 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads