• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

aaaeeeiiiooouuu

Reaction score
Yeah, it might be easy to find like sz-46 or something on deep-discount in the late season

Every time I've looked late season, the only CPs left are sz-42+ or ugly. I'm sure there are some cheap sz-41s somewhere, but I don't have the time to go bargain hunting

Dairy Phobic

Reaction score
Originally Posted by skywalker
Sort of true, but size 41 Mid Achilles are an absolute nightmare to find.

Originally Posted by obiter dictum
I can't find any achilles low in 46 even at full price.

are you guys serious? both of what you're looking for is on revolve, no discount but you can use 20% dsicount code INSTYLE20 or i heard there was a first purchase discount of 30%

pronxs

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Billster
are you guys serious? both of what you're looking for is on revolve, no discount but you can use 20% dsicount code INSTYLE20 or i heard there was a first purchase discount of 30%

never for CP

Spencer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
30% first time revolve coupon I believe is long done, and like others said I m pretty sure CP's usually are on the no discount list.

I wear 44's in CP's. Of course the one I paid full retail for was a size 43 which fits, but is a bit tight. Either way, I got my White Achillis on sale at South Willard, though they don't carry CP anymore. Ssense is a good source for a nice collection and I'd say at least every seaosn they do a 20% discount for subscribers.

obiter dictum

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Billster
Ninjaedit: God damn revolve tricked me with their preview hover-on thingymajiggle. It doesn't actually show all sizes stocked!

hiyo

Reaction score
Got some brand new 41 and 42s for sale.
smile.gif

Hobbs

Reaction score
I love CPs, but between this and 'running shoe' they manage to top themselves in uglier models each season running.

randomkoreandude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Hobbs
I love CPs, but between this and 'running shoe' they manage to top themselves in uglier models each season running.

yeah i hate the running shoe and this new one looks like something out of tron. not a fan of the exposed spandex stretchy thingy that makes the shoe a slip on

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads