• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

RegisDB9

Rico Suave
Reaction score
This is my first WAYWT. It's 82 degrees where I live (feel sorry for some of you bastards still layering). A simple sunday pic. Quick iphone pic so quality is subpar

photo-132.jpg

Basic T
Nudie GT Dry Red Selvedge
Gordon Rush Sandals

RegisDB9

Rico Suave
Reaction score
I am 200 yards away from a beach, hence the sandals

ManofKent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by hendrix
top half is sooo awesome. Levis are almost working, not quite right though. Maybe get some more cabourn or some margeret howell trousers or something and this would be spot on
Cheers. I like the MHL shirt I've got, not tried her trousers. I would have been tempted by the Cabourn cargo's reduced on flannels had they been anything but white - I've ruined so many white trousers, its a case of keep them uniqlo cheap.
Originally Posted by ataru
ManofKent-

I love this. The many light/dark color shifts from top to bottom are great, and I'm sure the textures are really nice up close too.

Fuuma's cameraman fit was great too for different reasons, but this just looks so natural. I even like the levis here.

Thanks.
Originally Posted by BlackToothedGrin
My favorite MoK fit ever. Love the contrast given by the white pants
Cheers - light beige, but appreciated.
Originally Posted by GoSurface
So springy.

Originally Posted by Rambo
Dear god. Is Kunk wearing something with color? What the **** has been going on around here?

smile.gif

Originally Posted by zissou
Excellent fit, ManofKent.

Thank you.

Originally Posted by bows1
Are you on a beach? Then don't wear those sandals
+1

stinger70

Reaction score
Originally Posted by RegisDB9
I am 200 yards away from a beach, hence the sandals

cmon, sandals are so ugly. If you want to wear them at the beach, fine...but dont use them for internet style pics.

ManofKent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Wierdly mild for early February - up to 12c, not quite warm enough to go sockless and cuff the pants though :

20110206_main.jpg

Smock Jacket: Norsea Industries
Long sleeved T: Saint James
Trousers/Pants: Universal Works
Suede brogues: Edward Green for Kurt Geiger

Impressed with the quality of Universal Works stuff and largely Made in England, Norsea Industries is okay but similarly priced to UW and largely made in India.

RegisDB9

Rico Suave
Reaction score
Originally Posted by stinger70
cmon, sandals are so ugly. If you want to wear them at the beach, fine...but dont use them for internet style pics.

Ha, of course the good name of internet style pics..

Caribbean climates with sneakers and boots?. As long as feet are being taken care of sandals are alright

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Staff online

Forum statistics