• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nil

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Gravitas
A lookbook-inspired hipster softcore Appreciation site a la Suicide Girls? Unfapped market?
Isn't that just lookbook? That's the only reason I visit it.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Suicmez
Just looked at it for the first time...

Yes a lot of the girls (>95%) are hot, but are probably stuck up fashion snobs who don't look as good as they think they do. Most of those outfits seem costumey in a bad way. The poses are stupid too... they're like hunched shoulder syndrome ones that the model from forward gets forced into doing..

******* links!!!

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
would smash most of the females

why are all the dus straight garbaggio? they're either queens who peruse local HMs on a weekly basis or subscribe to the scarf/cowlneck/skinny jeans/hat on the back of the ******* skull aesthetic

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
Originally Posted by aeglus
welp goodbye hair, hairdresser mistook 'shorten and clean up just a LITTLE bit' as destroy my ******* hair

aww no vis? It's okay, my friend (Su-Jin) was like "his style is good but his hair is like a 1980's Japanese animation westerner"
lol8[1].gif

bakatora

Reaction score
eh.gif
botched haircuts are always the worst
plain.gif
i feel your pain

aeglus

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Eason
aww no vis? It's okay, my friend (Su-Jin) was like "his style is good but his hair is like a 1980's Japanese animation westerner"
lol8[1].gif

haha I told you guys I didn't bother to mess around with my hair. It looks cool when I actually use some wax instead of just brushing it to the side. Right now though, ugh. I'm going to be wearing hats for 3 months straight. Really pissed off. to give you an idea it's like just a little bit longer than your hair now on top. Completely ******* ruined.

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
to give you an idea it's like just a little bit longer than your hair now on top. Completely ******* ruined.

plain.gif

aeglus

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Eason
plain.gif

When I asked her what she thought she was doing, she thought Morrissey had "beckham style"
ffffuuuu.gif
ok looking at it more I think I can save it with some styling and waiting a month also gotta say that +J cropped pants are just right for me, looks pretty cool with high boots under it

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
lol sometimes a haircut is ruined, sometimes it's just not what you wanted. Will have to see pics to judge. Koreans are so cute, everything is beckham style lololol

GlenCoe

Reaction score
haha I told you guys I didn't bother to mess around with my hair. It looks cool when I actually use some wax instead of just brushing it to the side.

Right now though, ugh. I'm going to be wearing hats for 3 months straight. Really pissed off.

to give you an idea it's like just a little bit longer than your hair now on top. Completely ******* ruined.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

brad-t

Bae Blade
Reaction score
re: lookbook

it's disappointing, i was a member when it was just starting and it was really cool. now it's not about clothing at all, it's a teenage hipster photography contest combined with seeing how much of your mons pubis you can show without getting your pic deleted

half the pics you can't even see the clothes, smh

GraphicNovelty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Eason and Aegelus's bromance is reaching Ron Swanson and Andy levels.

(no hate that was seriously the funniest part of the last ep)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 93 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads