• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

slack tide

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
They are actually falling naturally. They fell behind the tongue. The leg opening on the jeans is really small. It would have been difficult to get them over the shoes..

about11oclock

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
White shoes look crisp and summery, then you are all bundled up from waist up. Does not compute.

Did you pull the cardigan back to show off the hoody for the pic? Just let it drape naturally.

toothsomesound

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You do a lot of weird **** up top with layering jackets and hoodies and ****. It's ******* everything up man. I'm not going to go into a visual/anatomical analysis but just think about it or take a picture with just a slim button up or longsleeve on and make note of your proportions, then compare.

jarude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
not trying to be a prick but you would be way better off if you squatted some. your legs are freakishly skinny and those nudies don't help any.

xM.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by AndrewRyanWallace
You do a lot of weird **** up top with layering jackets and hoodies and ****. It's ******* everything up man. I'm not going to go into a visual/anatomical analysis but just think about it or take a picture with just a slim button up or longsleeve on and make note of your proportions, then compare.

yeah this is why it looks so odd top block to bottom. you're wearing slim stuff but you're putting sweaters on top of sweatshirts and it looks weird

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
slack, i think the reason that you might not want to expand into fuller cut denim is because you hate the way it falls on your shoes. hence the short inseam. im also like this, its much more pleasant to my eye (and in my mind) when the hems are tiny. i tried tucking, cuffing, and pin-rolling my looser cut denims(8 inchers). i lked how all of them looked, although some have other opinions
peepwall[1].gif

Lel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Skinny jeans need high tops or boots, low top shoes and small hems look clunky IMO.

chronoaug

Boston Hipster (Dropkick Murphy)
Reaction score
-Damn, kunk. Really been cutting lately. Looking lean and mean -gosurface- what happened to your legs in that pic? How are your waywt photos so terrible compared to the kind of pictures you take of other things? - Shoreman- Your last few fits have been really great. That turtleneck looks great on you. Though i think i always like turtlenecks better from that angle than head on. Don't think i could do one of those. - Sythense, pinkpantser and that skinny new kid with the OC tan jacket and then the blesscoat fit pic were all awesome

Go Surface

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by chronoaug
-gosurface- what happened to your legs in that pic? How are your waywt photos so terrible compared to the kind of pictures you take of other things?

hahah, Shut up Alex. My camera is dead and I only ever use it if I'm at an event or something now.

Cool The Kid

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
WAYWT is back on an upswing.

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
grungy, i like.

fuuma, what is that thing by the lever...a bat?

zissou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
slack tide- probably been sead 10x, but your fits would be better if it wasn't seven layers up top and skinny jeans on bottom. Need to balance things out a little.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads