• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
I was just messing around, no more copping sprees I have more than enough.

I may cop a piece or two from jw but wouldn't be surprised if it's zero.

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Mauro's button-down shirts seem to be more or less universally praised, so these swatches should yield some bold shirts:

image002.jpg

image005.jpg

image004.jpg

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
what to wear for clubbing in -14C...

PaulYAY

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by APK
Mauro's button-down shirts seem to be more or less universally praised

are they really? Every single picture I've seen of the back of the shirts shows odd bunching in the bottom half, from the lookbook photos to the fitpics. Not a fan of the back. But those swatches do look interesting. very Agnes B.

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by PaulYAY
are they really? Every single picture I've seen of the back of the shirts shows odd bunching in the bottom half, from the lookbook photos to the fitpics. Not a fan of the back. But those swatches do look interesting. very Agnes B.

Isn't just that nature of darted shirts? I don't really **** with darted shirts for this very reason, and when I do, I'll usually err on the side of sizing up so that bunching isn't prominent (or even an issue).

Originally Posted by Makeshift_Robot
That floral-on-black is neat. Does WVG suffer from button-down collar?

The oxfords do, but the flannels don't. I'm assuming these won't.

And hopefully there can be reasonable pricing off the bat. The caveat of pricing your items to brace yourself for the inevitable steep markdown conditions you to not want to pull the trigger until those markdowns happen. I think the current markdowns on the site are more in line with what the starting price for these shirts should be.

robertorex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by APK
And hopefully there can be reasonable pricing off the bat. The caveat of pricing your items to brace yourself for the inevitable steep markdown conditions you to not want to pull the trigger until those markdowns happen. I think the current markdowns on the site are more in line with what the starting price for these shirts should be.

Pricing high in anticipation of price drop bumps?

Biggen

Reaction score
Originally Posted by PaulYAY
Damn. I feel like I'm seeing a new side of Junya. Next level-ish.

^How tall are you? I think the tops will fit me at 6'1". At least my CdG H+ blazer and cardigan do, could I expect the same fit from Junya (i.e. 25" sleeves)?

6'5, was a store here in Oslo that carried a few pieces from Junya and when I tried on a jacket in L which apparently was the biggest size, it was too tight in the shoulders and athe rms slightly too short.

shellshock

Forum Mascot
Reaction score
Originally Posted by APK
Mauro's button-down shirts seem to be more or less universally praised, so these swatches should yield some bold shirts:
image005.jpg

is mauro making sundresses or what o_O
i had a romper when i was like 6 with what looked like that fabric on the left. freals.

snake

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by AndrewRyanWallace
Has anyone ordered from Wrong Weather? How was shipping and customs and all that ****?

Shipping was really fast with fedex, got my package in 4 days. I never got hit with any customs fees or anything. I believe they marked down the value to avoid that. Really smooth transaction overall.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads