• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

I broke up with my gf (general breakup thread)

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ratboycom
If it makes you feel any better, I got with a virgin the other night who didnt taste or smell like anything. Probably the most mild ***** ever, BUT she knew absolutely nothing about foreplay or "about how sex" (<-- her exact words, things are easier and not as funny if we just speak Japanese) so it was moderately unexciting for me.

Aw dude I had virgin sex fail with the 21 year old peggy bundy chick. It turned out she didn't even know how to kiss (think like putting an industrial vacuum cleaner on your lips). She lied to me months ago about not being a virgin she then admitted, and she wasn't sure if she wanted to lose it or not (since I'm not interested in a relationship) so I didn't push it and tried to sleep. Of course, I ended up not sleeping at all because she kept ******* cuddling with me and ****.
ffffuuuu.gif
Eventually I pushed her to the other side of the bed and slept a couple of hours.

My sex life is cursed now, like 3 of the girls in the last month were period, period, hot 21-year-old who doesn't know how to kiss or ********
ffffuuuu.gif
ffffuuuu.gif
ffffuuuu.gif

robinsongreen68

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
scar is from where my crazy ex gf knifed me in amalfi, after i talked to a really gorgeous young english girl in a restaurant. it did teach me something though, that i had no business being with a woman i didn't really care about, simply because i was a bit bored at the time and she was hot/great in bed/available... it did hurt quite a lot at the time. girls really like the scar now so i guess its all good

otc

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by robinsongreen68
scar is from where my crazy ex gf knifed me in amalfi, after i talked to a really gorgeous young english girl in a restaurant.

it did teach me something though, that i had no business being with a woman i didn't really care about, simply because i was a bit bored at the time and she was hot/great in bed/available... it did hurt quite a lot at the time. girls really like the scar now so i guess its all good

that makes me want to reconsider a few things...

uNiCoRnPriNcEsSx

Reaction score
Originally Posted by impolyt_one
she also told me she was gonna bring back like 30 pairs of g-strings and she probably misinterpreted what I said in response to that because my mouth was full of drool at that point. Like I said, I am super weak. ****.

lol. sticky ex's
ffffuuuu.gif
ffffuuuu.gif
ffffuuuu.gif

Nil

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by robinsongreen68
scar is from where my crazy ex gf knifed me in amalfi, after i talked to a really gorgeous young english girl in a restaurant.

it did teach me something though, that i had no business being with a woman i didn't really care about, simply because i was a bit bored at the time and she was hot/great in bed/available... it did hurt quite a lot at the time. girls really like the scar now so i guess its all good

Groovy scar. Worst I ever got from an ex was an uppercut to the stomach. The girl was a college soccer player for a D1 school (i.e. very athletic), so it hurt quite a bit especially since it was a sucker punch.

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Nil
Groovy scar. Worst I ever got from an ex was an uppercut to the stomach. The girl was a college soccer player for a D1 school (i.e. very athletic), so it hurt quite a bit especially since it was a sucker punch.

Was this the same girl you literally threw out of your apartment?

jenlain

Reaction score
in the process of breaking up with my girlfriend of 6 years. She is taking is pretty badly. When we started dating she was supposed to be two years away from finishing undergrad and entering a grad program in PT. She subsequently switched programs and colleges 4 times, delaying graduation for several years. She graduated over a year ago and still has no job prospects and is not pursuing grad school. She also started drinking over the past year and has recently started abusing prescription drugs (she denies it when wasted, but admits it when sober).

I have tried to be supportive and have reached out to her parents for help to try to get her into a program. They are just enablers and chalk it up to "hormones". Things came to a head recently and I decided that I have tolerated her **** for way too long. She lives with me and I am working on getting her out of the house (hopefully this weekend). Plan to change the locks the moment she is out.

Was talking to a friend last night and realized how low my standards have become based on this relationship (a job and no substance abuse issues is the current bar). Pretty disappointing, as my career and social life have gone really well while we were together. She has gone in the opposite direction and can't seem to stop the skid.

ratboycom

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Eason
Aw dude I had virgin sex fail with the 21 year old peggy bundy chick. It turned out she didn't even know how to kiss (think like putting an industrial vacuum cleaner on your lips). She lied to me months ago about not being a virgin she then admitted, and she wasn't sure if she wanted to lose it or not (since I'm not interested in a relationship) so I didn't push it and tried to sleep. Of course, I ended up not sleeping at all because she kept ******* cuddling with me and ****.
ffffuuuu.gif
Eventually I pushed her to the other side of the bed and slept a couple of hours.

My sex life is cursed now, like 3 of the girls in the last month were period, period, hot 21-year-old who doesn't know how to kiss or ********
ffffuuuu.gif
ffffuuuu.gif
ffffuuuu.gif

Peggy Bundy chick? Is this story on sf somewhere? Girl I was with did not know how to kiss when I first met her, She would just kinda open her mouth too much, and sit there, least there was no vacuum action, but still. She is absolutely nutso over me, so I'm sure she can be trained, at the same time I will be actively goin after other womens though.

Dakota rube

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jenlain
...I decided that I have tolerated her **** for way too long. She lives with me and I am working on getting her out of the house (hopefully this weekend). Plan to change the locks the moment she is out...

Stay classy, dude.

fuji

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The crazy girl tried to kill herself today. Over dosed on her anti depressants. Don't really know what to do. I went to the hospital to see her and she wants to go on holiday. I have the money and everything, but I don't know if its a good idea.

gomestar

Super Yelper
Reaction score
Originally Posted by fuji
The crazy girl tried to kill herself today. Over dosed on her anti depressants. Don't really know what to do. I went to the hospital to see her and she wants to go on holiday. I have the money and everything, but I don't know if its a good idea.

If she's ever sad or pissed with me all I have to do is buy her a pack of **** or go for a drink or something so its not exactly stressful.

was the store closed or something?

fuji

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Wasn't because of me, she's not mad at me or anything. Her parents set her off.

uNiCoRnPriNcEsSx

Reaction score

why are you even considering this? you're acting like her husband.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads