1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

I broke up with my gf (general breakup thread)

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Matt, Dec 21, 2008.

1. MarkI

MarkI Senior member

Mellow hang in there! i'm sure it's no consolation, but if you're ever in NYC hit a brother up, we'll drink a brew and share sordid tales of our broken relationships and tortured souls.

2. MarkI

MarkI Senior member

You made the right move, man. Feel good about that at least.

im tryin man, i really am

3. Teger

Teger Senior member

mark im confused.. did you ahve sex with her tonight?

4. Eason

Eason Senior member

Called it quits with crazy girl. After taking her out for lunch, spending about $100 on her on drinks and expensive little pastries and bringing her punting and just having her act like a bitch and try to get me to buy drugs the whole time and saying how shit me taking her out is. I told her I can't do this any more, she's too emotional draining and is making me feel like shit and I don't want to see her any more. She's sending me some crazy messages on fb, just not gonna reply, I can't take her craziness any more. Also she was saying she doesn't think we should have sex any more and as that was an important factor of the relationship so it couldn't have lasted long after that. Ill get some crazy shit from her in about 2 weeks saying how depressed she is, bitch needs to cheer up. She's been refusing medication and therapy for the last few months and she's just gone off the rails.

Well done lad

5. MarkI

MarkI Senior member

mark im confused.. did you ahve sex with her tonight?

yes, and made her orgasm like crazy. im sure shes thinking about that now too.

6. Teger

Teger Senior member

it's not over. gaurantee it.

7. pstoller

pstoller Senior member

yes, and made her orgasm like crazy. im sure shes thinking about that now too.
    It's tough when you can't tell if you're cumming or going.

8. Dakota rube

Dakota rube Senior member

A bit better than yesterday, all day vomiting for

hahahaha

9. kungapa

kungapa Senior member

So I finally did it, said my peace, and walked out on her.

I'm literally in the cab for 10 minutes and I get a text, "I love you so much and i'm so sorry"

I dont really, couple of minutes later, "You said this would take time, but you're forcing it on me I can't do that."

Now I just got home, and early in the night, we fucked, and called her by a petname, and then I just asked what her favorite nickname was, that I had for her, she said -----

This text I just got "babygirl is a nice one too."

didnt reply though, im not going to pick up her calls or answer her texts. at this point im really ready to focus on myself and move on...i think i am at least. right now i dont really feel anything, hasnt really hit me. im sure it will soon enough, and its going to fucking suck, but such is life.

serious shoutout to everyone in this thread for all the advice, now that i look back on everything, it really was good stuff.

It goes up and down. For now, the best is for you to move on. At least you have taken the initiative, and you are the one empowered walking out with her still feeling it was her mistakes that led to you guys separating - an ideal position, much better than the victim hood you were reveling in before.

it's not over. gaurantee it.

+1. But don't pin your hopes on it though.

10. Rambo

Rambo Senior member

randallr says get a running start and bang some strange.
    Best advice in this thread so far.
    [​IMG]

11. MarkI

MarkI Senior member

Fuck this is not easy, I want to call her, speak to her, see her, but i'm really going to stay strong and resist.

I'm a little worried though, because I kind of made it a point throughout this whole thing, that if we break up I don't want anything to do with her, and wont pick up her calls, answer her texts etc. I kind of regret that, because what if she wants to call me, but wont because of that...?

Going on a date tonight though, hopefully that goes well.

12. Teger

Teger Senior member

as I said it's not through

you'll see her within the week

13. kwilkinson

kwilkinson Senior member

If you get lucky with this first date after the breakup, don't make the same mistake i did and call her by your ex's name. [​IMG]

14. randallr

randallr Senior member

Fuck this is not easy, I want to call her, speak to her, see her, but i'm really going to stay strong and resist.

I'm a little worried though, because I kind of made it a point throughout this whole thing, that if we break up I don't want anything to do with her, and wont pick up her calls, answer her texts etc. I kind of regret that, because what if she wants to call me, but wont because of that...?

Going on a date tonight though, hopefully that goes well.

Wow. That was fast. Got a buncha bitches in your stable?

15. MarkI

MarkI Senior member

Wow. That was fast. Got a buncha bitches in your stable?

I always keep a couple on the backburner, you know how it is.

Speaking to her on the phone yesterday just made me depressed though, nothing like the girl, I need to stop comparing.

I'm really thinking of cancelling, but I know I shouldnt, it's good for me to go out, and this girl is great looking, and a good person in and of herself. Plus I could probably bone.

BLADHADFS

16. MarkI

MarkI Senior member

If you get lucky with this first date after the breakup, don't make the same mistake i did and call her by your ex's name. [​IMG]

ahahaha, i will not do this

as I said it's not through

you'll see her within the week

I'm not counting on anything, but I hope.

17. Teger

Teger Senior member

my predictions:

large chance you'll cancel the date

if you go, won't finish

the issue is you're not over this girl. compare your posts to mellowfellows.

18. Teger

Teger Senior member

ahahaha, i will not do this

I'm not counting on anything, but I hope.

your thinking right now is 'maybe if i give her the space she wanted she'll realize how much she msises me and come back to me'

maybe, maybe not. but whatever happens you still don't have any closure or finality.

that's why it's not over

19. Neo_Version 7

Neo_Version 7 Senior member

Teger don't need no romance mentors.

20. Teger

Teger Senior member

yo we should start maknig paypal bets on what happens. marki you ok with that?