• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Inverallan 3A Cardigan Group Order (CLOSED)

JMK

Reaction score
I have this exact same sweater, it is not a tweed, the color is really pretty accurate.

randomkoreandude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by JMK
I have this exact same sweater, it is not a tweed, the color is really pretty accurate.

thanks man ... appreciate the quick response. how do you like it?

anyone know if there is a compliment of this med gray in tweed?

edubs01

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
How heavy are these sweaters?
Would you use these more as a jacekt? Will you sweat your nuts off if worn indoors?

What colors #s would peeps suggest for a navy tweed?

ManofKent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by 1969
Sorry to highjack, but what are the chances that a vintage (1980?) LL Bean "Made in Ireland" cable knit is Inverallan ?

No chance - wrong country for a start...

mellowfellow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I just recieved zissou's cardigan and this thing is gorgeous! One of the best things I have ever purchased. Will order another one in tweed for sure. Thanks zissou!
5385946508_54244b0b5e_z.jpg

randomkoreandude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by mellowfellow
I just recieved zissou's cardigan and this thing is gorgeous! One of the best things I have ever purchased. Will order another one in tweed for sure. Thanks zissou!

5385946508_54244b0b5e_z.jpg

nice thats exactly what i am wearing in the fit pics a page or two back ... looks great

Tarmac

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
New Inverallan Unisex Hand Knitted Black Aran Cardigan in a 38 inch chest.

Please check the measurements before deciding whether this garment is suitable for you

Measurements taken while laying the garment flat.

Underarm to underarm across the chest : 19 inches

Underarm to the cuff of the sleeve : 16 inches

At the back from base of the neck to the hem : 24 inches.
The 16 inch underarm measurement seems really short, by about 2 inches compared to a conventional small. Any input?

hobojones

Reaction score
Yeah, I think I definitely would have been in if it were a shawl collar version, I'm on the fence about this one though.

Zissou, mind telling us how many people are in so far? Just curious is all.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
viratwilliiame