• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Adidas resplit low
2na17qo.jpg
a5evk7.jpg

kwoyeu

Reaction score
Originally Posted by MSSneaker
Either this guy is an epic troll or the biggest douche bag on Styleforum. Actually he's a douche either way.

You liked vans half cabs on this loser?

where tha **** did i say i liked the half cabs? and i'm clearly not a douche if the move from a structuralist account in which capital is understood to structure social relations in relatively homologous ways to a view of hegemony in which power relations are subject to repetition, convergence, and rearticulation brought the question of temporality into the thinking of structure, and marked a shift from a form of Althusserian theory that takes structural totalities as theoretical objects to one in which the insights into the contingent possibility of structure inaugurate a renewed conception of hegemony as bound up with the contingent sites and strategies of the rearticulation of power. sheesh.
smack.gif

MIKE_JE

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by kwoyeu
where tha **** did i say i liked the half cabs? and i'm clearly not a douche if the move from a structuralist account in which capital is understood to structure social relations in relatively homologous ways to a view of hegemony in which power relations are subject to repetition, convergence, and rearticulation brought the question of temporality into the thinking of structure, and marked a shift from a form of Althusserian theory that takes structural totalities as theoretical objects to one in which the insights into the contingent possibility of structure inaugurate a renewed conception of hegemony as bound up with the contingent sites and strategies of the rearticulation of power. sheesh.
smack.gif

douchebag for sure.

SeanathonHuff

Reaction score
consensus: Supras don't look as good in person as they do in pics, you're better off saving for a pair of truly ballers sneakers. personally, they have some decent pairs of sneakers and you'll have decent variety with a few pairs of Supras rather than one pair of Lanvin or whatever. the sneakers you've linked I do not like, however.

EDIT: I like Greedy Geniu$ for the price point. Their website has better pairs than what you'd see on google search, but they're all out of stock for now and are taking time to redesign their webstore. I'd sign up for the newsletter and cop the new releases when they come out.

NameBack

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by SeanathonHuff
don't look as good in person as they do in pics, most would agree you're better off saving for a few truly ballers sneakers. personally, they have some decent pairs of sneakers. ^aren't one of those pairs.

Yeah the Society seems a little too much like a Rafstro rip-off.

Although saving for actual Rafstros would be at least another $250...

But yeah I think their better stuff is when they're not imitating fashion-brand sneakers. I like their Skytop IIs.

Cool The Kid

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I was thoroughly put off by the quality of Supras in person.... and that's saying something

NameBack

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Cool The Kid
I was thoroughly put off by the quality of Supras in person.... and that's saying something

unfortunately there's no place in DC that sells them -- or any cool sneakers, baller or otherwise, really. DC is such a fashion wasteland. Sigh.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads