• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Mafoofan struggles to buy breast wallet at Hermes . . . arises victorious!

F. Corbera

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
My prediction?

It will actually be made in a slightly different shade of green, holding open the potential for another fantastic thread.

fritzl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by TheWGP
Congrats!

Perhaps you should get at least two of them, to ensure a day's rest between uses. Otherwise the gemming might fail prematurely.

correct.

fritzl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by F. Corbera
My prediction?

It will actually be made in a slightly different shade of green, holding open the potential for another fantastic thread.

so true

F. Corbera

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by bellyhungry
6 to 8 months?

Hmmm....I wonder which cow that currently roams the French countryside will eventually be bestowed the honor of being made into a green wallet.

The Style Forum way would be to get a tan wallet now, and then try to color it dark green with Saphir polish.

fritzl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
The Style Forum way would be to get a tan wallet now, and then try to color it dark green with Saphir polish.

+ the obvious soaking in renovateur.

TC (Houston)

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Or just snap a crappy cell phone pic and then insist that the color IRL is actually the dark green he specified.

mickey711

Reaction score
Originally Posted by cakeymakeybakey
And a forum where men wax poetic about Edward Green and John Lobb shoes, the relative merits of single- vs. double-breasted suit jackets, and whether a gentleman matches his socks to his trousers or to his mood isn't? That's what makes it so awesome.
We have numerous threads spanning dozens of pages where men obsess and argue about sartorial minutiae. As a case in point, http://www.styleforum.net/showthread.php?t=8221

Redwoood

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by holymadness
Hermès is probably too busy worrying about its imminent takeover by LVMH to give Foo's boob wallet the attention it deserves.

The great thing about Hermès is that nearly all its products are created at small ateliers all over France, which means that if you know where to go you can not only custom-order the same things for a fraction of the price, but also they don't have any of those obnoxious 'H' stamps all over them.

Great, feel free to add these small ateliers to the SF retail map

thx

texas_jack

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by TC (Houston)
LOL, that's standard operating procedure in Texas.

Yeah, whenver I saw that I just thought you're asking to get it stolen. Also, when they put the little silver medallions on it like a beacon. I guess I'm just paranoid.

gnatty8

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by mafoofan
I believe that is the same wallet I looked at, and Evergrain is the leather I picked.

That's actually a very nice wallet. The idea of a "breast" wallet never crossed my mind before but thanks to this thread, and a growing frustration with my normal billfold puffing out one side of my chest when I put it in my breast pocket (cause it's chock full of hundreds), I might actually look into this concept further.

mmkn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
a slightly different shade of green.

Franky is right.

At this specification, you need for them to send you a swatch before production.

My Lattanzi bespoke shoes lining were a very different green than the swatch presented.

- M

Srynerson

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Redwoood
Nonsense.
Everybody knows that, in the right light, midnight yellow looks dark-greener than dark green.

And thus, my new signature line was born!
bounce2.gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 96 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.0%

Forum statistics

Threads