• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)?

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
snowman please teach how tuck into white painted lows
devil.gif
these will be good for our trip to dubai !

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
certain pants are required, kva combat trousers make it easiest.

agreed.
biggrin.gif

melonadejello

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Brothersport
1st pair of hi tops: 1.
vHdbv.jpg
cwyNX.jpg
BG23p.jpg
?

I got #2 and they are great. I don't like all white shoes with dark denim, so the gray and the off color sole is awesome. Plus with those hi's you can tuck/stack or cover them up so they just look like lo's.
Originally Posted by eternaldrake
definately 3 the vintage highs look awful
Originally Posted by airblaster503
I have been debating those vintage hi's forever, if the sole was true white or black they would be nice but that off white is horrible
Y'ALL HATIN'

tonio028

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by shahanshah
Heutchy but i went with painted white lows since i located them. better than all whites in my opinion since i wont have to keep them in pristine condition
sarcasm.gif

might still get the boots but too much footwear ......

Personally not a fan of the rubberized or painted whites, but I do like the MMM gat lows in general. I saw that boot in store, but didn't think to handle it. Have you tried it on and if so what are your thoughts and how's the sizing?

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
Originally Posted by tonio028
Personally not a fan of the rubberized or painted whites, but I do like the MMM gat lows in general. I saw that boot in store, but didn't think to handle it. Have you tried it on and if so what are your thoughts and how's the sizing?
i didnt get to try the boots--i was gonna call to ask their opinion but initial guess was stick with boot size. i like their white leather gats with gumsole, not the one with grey suede. might get it if it drops lower but otherwise i got the painted whites so i could beat them up and go hiking sup snake
redface.gif

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
personally id pass, and im a fan of the white painted.
the white is stealthily painted, while the other colours are very sloppy imo.

white on natural suede is fine bc colours are similar. the rest suck

g transistor

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That's the main reason why I haven't purchased the all whites. I think once they crease and get some wear they may start to look bad...but they're damn pretty to look at in pictures.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 93 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Staff online

Forum statistics