• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

hendrix

Thor Smash
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i like those trousers, but i'd remove the cuff or tidy it up a bit.

BTW, you look like a very prominent member here, which bodes well for you. Check out the fits by Barims if you haven't already. You guys have the same lips and facial hair and skin colour. His fits are pretty inspiring.

Edit: Oh i see you joined in 2009 so have probably already seen him, you were just lurking.

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
dsc01350v.jpg

dsc0134801.jpg

themidship22

Reaction score
I don't like the big bulky boots/ boot tuck with the hoody. Or your emo ground look. Look up little buddy.

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i left the boots untied at the top two eyelets and tied the laces tight around the ankle to create that f+b effect. it prob would of looked neater if i had tied them all the way up.

Najee D.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by hendrix
i like those trousers, but i'd remove the cuff or tidy it up a bit.

BTW, you look like a very prominent member here, which bodes well for you. Check out the fits by Barims if you haven't already. You guys have the same lips and facial hair and skin colour. His fits are pretty inspiring.

Edit: Oh i see you joined in 2009 so have probably already seen him, you were just lurking.

Yeah the cuff was necessary because they're long as heck and the buttons for my braces (which normally puts them above my natural waist) popped while I was pulling some acrobatic photography (don't ask). I plan to get them taken up a couple of inches as to not look entirely as sloppy.

GraphicNovelty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I saw that post and was like
peepwall[1].gif
To be fair, we do make lots of comments cross-sectioning race and ethnicity with clothing choices (skinny azns, etc.)

hendrix

Thor Smash
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by AR_Six
So you're saying he should dress like another black guy on here on the basis that they share an ethnicity, in spite of the fact that this du's style appears to be completely different?

crazy.gif

haha nah, at first i noted that he looks like Barims, which he does, at least in that photo. Then i was saying that Barims is the man, and since his post count was low i assumed he was a noob and that Barims is a great fit poster to check out, as a sort of side note.

I wasn't implying that he should copy his style or anything like that. Although some of the colour schemes might be useful since they have the same skin tone.

so rather than "you look like barims, you should dress like him"

it was meant more like "you look like Barims, who is by the way awesome and you should check him out"

bosatlbwi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
another uninspiring mike868y fit. wondering what kind of footwear would go in a fit like this. I know the pants are mad long, getting them hemmed this week.
img0533cl.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads