• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
So there is long, audible churning from my bowels that surely must be heard by my coworkers around me it is that bad.

Harold falcon

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
PCRA'd. Son of a *****.

Rambo

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by harvey_birdman
PCRA'd. Son of a *****.
Which one? PCRAPetroleum Conservation Research AssociationPCRAPersonal Choice Retirement Account (Schwab)PCRAPost-Conviction Relief Act (Pennsylvania)pcrApyrroline-5-carboxylate reductasePCRAPatient-Controlled Regional AnalgesiaPCRAParticipatory Coastal Resource AssessmentPCRAProgramme Canadien du Revenu Agricole (Canada)PCRAPost Classic Racing Association (New South Wales, Australia)PCRAPennsylvania Court Reporters AssociationPCRAProcess Cost Reduction AnalysisPCRAPolymerase Chain Reaction AssayPCRAProfessional Cleaning & Restoration Alliance (AR, OK, NM, TX, LA)PCRAPerquimans County Restoration AssociationPCRAPre-Construction Risk AssessmentPCRAPreliminary Cumulative Risk AssessmentPCRAPictou County Rivers AssociationPCRAProvo City Redevelopment AgencyPCRAPersonal Report of Communication ApprehensionPCRAProtection of Civil Rights Act, 1955 (India)PCRAPakistan Cave Research AssociationPCRAPharmaceutical Contract Research AlliancePCRAProgram Certification and Resident AssessmentPCRAPoint Cook Residents Association (Australia)PCRAProgram for Cultural Resource AssessmentPCRAPolicy Charter Review ApplicationPCRAPotter County Redevelopment AuthorityPCRAProtection Cathodique et Revêtements AssociÃ
00a9.png
sPCRAPrÃ
00a9.png
sidents des Commissions RÃ
00a9.png
gionales des ArbitresPCRAPacific Coast Renderers AssociationPCRAPoland China Record AssociationPCRAPower Cost Reserve AdjustmentPCRAPost-Convction Review AppealPCRAPost-Combat Reintegration Allowance (Canadian Forces)PCRAPMD Cloud-Recognition AlgorithmPCRAProgrammatic Comparative Risk AnalysisPCRAProduction Cross Reference AssociatesPCRAPacific Coastal Resources AtlasPCRAPolitical Country Risk AnalysisPCRAPentecostal and Charismatic Research AssociationPCRAProgramme Canadien des Recherches AntarctiquesPCRAPaint Creek Recreation AreaPCRAPositive Conservative Regular AffinePCRAParent Care Readiness AssessmentPCRAParabolic-Cylinder Reflector Antenna

Harold falcon

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Rambo
Which one?

PCRAPetroleum Conservation Research AssociationPCRAPersonal Choice Retirement Account (Schwab)PCRAPost-Conviction Relief Act (Pennsylvania)pcrApyrroline-5-carboxylate reductasePCRAPatient-Controlled Regional AnalgesiaPCRAParticipatory Coastal Resource AssessmentPCRAProgramme Canadien du Revenu Agricole (Canada)PCRAPost Classic Racing Association (New South Wales, Australia)PCRAPennsylvania Court Reporters AssociationPCRAProcess Cost Reduction AnalysisPCRAPolymerase Chain Reaction AssayPCRAProfessional Cleaning & Restoration Alliance (AR, OK, NM, TX, LA)PCRAPerquimans County Restoration AssociationPCRAPre-Construction Risk AssessmentPCRAPreliminary Cumulative Risk AssessmentPCRAPictou County Rivers AssociationPCRAProvo City Redevelopment AgencyPCRAPersonal Report of Communication ApprehensionPCRAProtection of Civil Rights Act, 1955 (India)PCRAPakistan Cave Research AssociationPCRAPharmaceutical Contract Research AlliancePCRAProgram Certification and Resident AssessmentPCRAPoint Cook Residents Association (Australia)PCRAProgram for Cultural Resource AssessmentPCRAPolicy Charter Review ApplicationPCRAPotter County Redevelopment AuthorityPCRAProtection Cathodique et Revêtements AssociÃ
00a9.png
sPCRAPrÃ
00a9.png
sidents des Commissions RÃ
00a9.png
gionales des ArbitresPCRAPacific Coast Renderers AssociationPCRAPoland China Record AssociationPCRAPower Cost Reserve AdjustmentPCRAPost-Convction Review AppealPCRAPost-Combat Reintegration Allowance (Canadian Forces)PCRAPMD Cloud-Recognition AlgorithmPCRAProgrammatic Comparative Risk AnalysisPCRAProduction Cross Reference AssociatesPCRAPacific Coastal Resources AtlasPCRAPolitical Country Risk AnalysisPCRAPentecostal and Charismatic Research AssociationPCRAProgramme Canadien des Recherches AntarctiquesPCRAPaint Creek Recreation AreaPCRAPositive Conservative Regular AffinePCRAParent Care Readiness AssessmentPCRAParabolic-Cylinder Reflector Antenna

The bastard didn't even pay in full.

I mean, he is serving twenty years because I lost the case but still...

eztantz

Reaction score
My fucken cleaners keeps losing my fucken clothing every fucken week
ffffuuuu.gif
ffffuuuu.gif
ffffuuuu.gif
fucken overpriced dipshit bastards...

rant...

now time to move the **** on

Neo_Version 7

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Headache is bothering me..

topcatny

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My Father is a world class procrastinator. He is supposed to be coming to visit for Thanksgiving weekend from Phoenix flying into NY. As of this morning he still does not have a ticket. I have been asking him for over a month what his plans are so I could make arrangements to possibly take time off to spend more time with him etc. My kids are all excited that Grandpa is coming to stay but I now I am wondering if it will actually happen.

Salad

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Blue Sheild of CA. I knew dealing with health insurance is a ***** but now I really understand.
I applied and was APPROVED for individual healthcare. I went to see a Dr. regarding some very painful leg spasms and received a prescription for a muscle relaxant should the pain keep me from sleeping which had occured in the past. I just got a letter from BS that now my eligibility is now under review due to getting that prescription. WTF? So I'm supposed to keep paying my monthly dues to BS but not see a Dr. or get anything prescribed to me? It cost a whole $5 for the prescription. I just wrote another check to them but don't know whether my coverage will be cancelled or not. I tried calling to ask what was going on but could barely understand the customer service person who is in another country, no doubt. Doesn't really matter as she would have been clueless no matter where she is from. The kicker is I haven't taken any of the medication.

L.R.

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm not enjoying the incredible amount of spam bots suddenly on this forum.

Maclara

Reaction score
I am "pissed" of bureaucratic stuff.
God - I just want to live for 3 months in the UK - but it appers as I want to be the prime minister.
plain.gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 105 36.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 106 36.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 37 12.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 47 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 42 14.6%

Forum statistics

Threads