• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

Szeph el raton

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I hate my life. I just came back from two weeks of vacation. It rained nearly all the time and I got sick, I wasn't partying nearly as much as usually and a lot of people I know there moved away. So I'm back again and there's nothing that makes me happy to be home.
I feel pathetic for having such a good life (was to university, have a well payed job that allows me to travel a lot), have nearly everything I could want, etc. and still being unhappy all the time. It's like nothing can fulfill me, I'm doing shopping against my frustrations but it's just a quick lie that masks that I don't know what I'm looking for in life. If this is what mid-life-crisis is about, I wonder why I have it with 25.

I guess I need a girlfriend
facepalm.gif

fwiffo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Szeph el ratón
I guess I need a girlfriend
facepalm.gif

That's just more problems mate.

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
My girlfriend went out to the public bathhouse that is a couple blocks away the other night, as she likes to do, and when she stopped into a convenience store, some motherfucker saw her and followed her into the store, started talking to her and bothering her (something about her being Japanese, at first) and then followed her out of the store and all the way up the street. He started grabbing her and shouting at her apparently, but she made it to her destination and was able to get inside safely, but that was a pretty close call. It's not safe down towards that block.

I'm gonna go down to the store tomorrow and ask to see the camera roll so that I can see this motherfucker's face, and then spend some time looking for him. Unfortunately the police here in this country have never helped me before, and they're sure as hell not to care this time, but it bothers me so I am gonna have to go find this *************. I would put money on me being able to find him, this country is small and I tend to see the same people often, and run into the people I am thinking of at the same time.

fwiffo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I joined this private club a month ago but I've been on the road because of work. I scheduled myself to come back early Friday to check it out but they're hosting a black tie event.

And I don't have a tux...
bounce2.gif

Stazy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Morals conflicting with something I really want to do.

Master-Classter

Distinguished Member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
fuuuck. I need money. Or less stuff I want to buy. Or less conscience about "saving".

Stazy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Connemara
Bang a chick that is not your GF?!
No, I don't have a GF to cheat on.
laugh.gif

Douglas

Stupid ass member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Stazy
Morals conflicting with something I really want to do.

dude, it's 2010. take off the wwjd necklace and just suck his dick already.

brokentelephone

Reaction score
Originally Posted by martin.maurice
I'm a total tidy freak and it really really pisses me off when people move things in my room! But if I'm in a really good mood I won't mind as much!
It pisses me off when I am blamed for thigns that I didn't do, and it annoys me when people don't listen to my opinions or suggestions but then someone suggests the same and they go along with it, and especially when other people get credit for my idea. It annoys me how I get left out a lot but friends. And it really really annoys me how my sister goes in my room and takes my makeup and hair products without asking and then doesn't put them back, I luv ma sis tho so I forgive her haha but it reli annoys me!

LOL

robertorex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I took a piece of clothing to a dry cleaner's near my place for some minor repairs (just resewing three seams really) on Thursday, and I got told to come back on Monday for it. Monday? I bet anyone who can work a sewing machine can do that **** in thirty minutes, tops. And every time I see the guy who runs the place he's just sitting on his ass watching some cantonese music videos.

Stazy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Douglas
dude, it's 2010. take off the wwjd necklace and just suck his dick already.

How can you be certain Jesus wouldn't suck it?

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I had no idea buying sheets would be so ******* laborious. Spent three hours looking for **** and still not done. In fact not even really close to being done at all.

globetrotter

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I had an eye issue this week - I am at the biggest trade show of the year for me, also the biggest work week for me. all of my old friends are here, everyone I do business with or want to do business with. anyway, the first day of the show I go running in the early morning, and I get some wicked chafing on my face - to the extent that it might even have been frostbite. I get some cream to put on my eyelids and I have some kind of ******* horrific alergic reaction, and am basically blinded for a day. really bad pains, and almost no ability to see - sort of no ability to either dilate my pupils or focus. very scary. anyway, I saw a doctor and it seems that there is no permanent damage, and in a few days I should be fine.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 93 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads