• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

bleachboy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, a quick question here for the people who might know:

I see some great collar rolls on the dress shirts here, but mine are always flat. What makes a good collar roll? Is it a stiff collar or a soft collar? Am I just ironing it wrong? Help!

JayJay

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by SpooPoker
Tom Ford #2.
Spoo, I love the suit, and don't think the color of the shoes detract from it. However, I'd recommend visiting the Lobb shop for a nicer pair of shoes worthy of being worn with the TF suit. Overall, I think this is one of your best looks.

niidawg3

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by MBreinin
So, what is the verdict?

Verdict: Nothing can give a better account of fit than a New Orleans meet up ... the closest thing to that would be pics taken of you standing in your most comfortable position. The pics of you holding the camera are a disservice because they have the potential of both highlighting/masking flaws/positives of a fit. I say post more pics in the wild and let's see.

Originally Posted by NewYorkRanger
Beautiful out today:

Rob - i know the "Brooklyn-go-hard" look is your thing, but your looks is TOTALLY incongruent. Wearing bespoke while holding a cheap tote just doesnt align. Also, if you spend the time to post everyday, why dont you take some good pics, with some good background(s). I know the beard is your thing so i'll leave that alone, but that is another point of incongruency (is that a word) in your whole schema.

Originally Posted by Vitaly

Originally Posted by Velponi
30tgyzo.jpg

Shoot.

Shoes i like!!

Originally Posted by stilmacher
stilmacher_porto.jpg

You dont have swagger ... you are the swagger ... lol.

niidawg3

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Things to do when your brother from another mother visits your city:

Block a few arteries @1pm:
f2968c95-1.jpg

Visit the 'Mash @2pm:
2509f1ad-2.jpg

Get intoxicated @3pm:
38c697d4-1.jpg

Check in with the ladies @4pm (not really ... lol):
7ed5c7db.jpg

We now pause for an important announcement:

Diddy: Oh you Mutherscummers want a casual challenge?
da1eeacb.jpg

Diddy: REALLY?!?!?! Take that ... take that!!
8b31f06c-1.jpg

Back to regular scheduled programming:

Call it a day @ 5pm:
e9efcb8b.jpg

Charcoal Suit: Check
Blue Shirt: Check
Brown/Blue Tie: Check
Suede shoes: Check
Kent Wang Linen White Square with Blue Edges: Check
GroupThink: Mutherufcking Check!!​

PandArts

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^No words! but
teacha.gif

chasingred

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by bleachboy
Hey guys, a quick question here for the people who might know:

I see some great collar rolls on the dress shirts here, but mine are always flat. What makes a good collar roll? Is it a stiff collar or a soft collar? Am I just ironing it wrong? Help!

Soft collar. Also, try ironing your collars like this:

NewYorkIslander

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by spoozy
I. command.you.to.give.me.that.jacket.now. F***** great, Rob.
worship.gif

]

Cheers Spooz.

Originally Posted by niidawg3
Rob - i know the "Brooklyn-go-hard" look is your thing, but your looks is TOTALLY incongruent. Wearing bespoke while holding a cheap tote just doesnt align. Also, if you spend the time to post everyday, why dont you take some good pics, with some good background(s). I know the beard is your thing so i'll leave that alone, but that is another point of incongruency (is that a word) in your whole schema.

Check pm...I'm not sure how much longer the beard is gonna last though, its annoying me more than it did last year.

UrbanComposition

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@MBreinin: I see what Nii's saying about being top-heavy. Have you ever taken a jacket in for shoulder surgery? If so, post before & after pics to see what the consensus is, before taking this one in...on second thought, it looks terrible on you - send it to me
devil.gif

@NYR: the silhouette shots are menacing. I like it. The SC and trou fit & look well together - do you have a solid brown or blue tie? I'd love to see how either color looks with today's ensemble.
@Spoozy: Is something up with your tie knot, or is it just the angle of the shot?
confused.gif

@Nii: great windowpane, but - is that a Budweiser?
plain.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 28 11.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads