• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Slim Fit Khaki's/Chino's

matt22616

Reaction score
I kopped a pair of the milanos on the $23 tip, thanks bros. Will give impressions when I get 'em.

clarksdb

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Would they have those $23 milanos in stores or is it online only?

Franky

Reaction score
I can't measure all that because I have to get them hemmed, (they fit amazingly otherwise, plus I bought them at 25% off) but this is what the website says:

Crafted in a slightly worn vintage chino wash that works with everything and cut for the University fit you love, this chino sits lower on the waist and trimmer in the hip and thigh with a slightly tapered leg.
Standard-rise waistband with belt loops, zip fly with button closure.
Hand pockets and open welt pockets at the back.
100% cotton. Machine washable. Imported.

jrd617

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Just ordered these:
pDOCK1-8080073v291a.jpg
pDOCK1-8080073_side_v291a.jpg
pDOCK1-6026825_fit_v291a.jpg
http://us.dockers.com/product/index....entPage=family They're 20% off right now

bombers

Reaction score
Eh...for that price I would just buy the Epaulet's chino. The fit on that seems way baggy.

Scooba

Reaction score
yeah, even the D1 Slim Fits are too baggy, so the D2 would look like a tent on me. And why would anyone pay more than 40 bucks for a pair of Dockers?

eightdouble

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Scooba
so the D2 would look like a tent on me. And why would anyone pay more than 40 bucks for a pair of Dockers?

i tried on some D2s at some store just to see what they were like. they were strangely tight in the flat front, like they were cut for full bulge showing. the thighs were halfway-slim, but after the pants hit the knee they were baggy. i hated the cut, even for the 28 bucks or whatever they were on sale for.

they fact that someone would pay as much for those baggy dockers pictured above as they would for a pair of handsewn, made in the usa epaulet rivet chinos is mind blowing.

Scooba

Reaction score
Agreed. I would wear nothing but Epaulets if I could. Unfortunately, I can't even afford 1 pair, never mind enough to create a viable work wardrobe.

bombers

Reaction score
Lol same here. All I can live with for now are the docker's wader and SF slim fit which just came in this morning. The fit on them is really nice and slimming. The fabric on the wader is stiffer than the SF fit but I think they will soften with wear and wash. I will probably keep but they need more neutral color choices instead of bright ones that I wouldn't caught dead wearing.

TACO_FLAVORED_KISSES

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^ I got the Waders. After 2 weeks of wear they look amazing and get really soft. PLus Given my inclination to be stingy, Dockers are perfect.

jrd617

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by eightdouble
they fact that someone would pay as much for those baggy dockers pictured above as they would for a pair of handsewn, made in the usa epaulet rivet chinos is mind blowing.

Epaulet chinos in a size 30 have a 7.75'' opening, which is too tapered for my tastes. I'm slim, but a straight leg with an 8.5'' to 9'' opening is more my style.

The K1 chinos are of very high quality. Made from material from Galey and Lord, which supplies to the British military.

Some comments on the fit here, which is not skinny, but slim:

http://www.styleforum.net/showthread.php?t=165355

crosswound

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
do any of the dockers come in waist size 28? i looked online wondering if it is sold out or they just don't make waist 28.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads