• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)?

KitAkira

Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by softy
Yo I'm serious. It was your first fit w/ color I recommend you add yellow / fuschia to the mix Wanna see you in this
ew.

nicelynice

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Tokyo is the best city in the world for food (better than Paris) and probably has the best selection of brands and the best buys anywhere in the world

So from a consumer-oriented approach it may be

clarksdb

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by nicelynice
Tokyo is the best city in the world for food (better than Paris) and probably has the best selection of brands and the best buys anywhere in the world

Oh I see...I just never thought of Tokyo as a fashion hot spot before joining SF albeit I am a newbie.

BB1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Going to Tokyo for a week for work this Friday!! They increased my hotel budget, too, which means more money to spend on clothes (friend lives in Tokyo, always stay with her anyways)

Excited to see the REAL baller stuff we can't find here in Sendai
Def. have a day set aside to try on CCP, MA+, Paul Harnden, Label Under Construction, as well as some KK Attachment, WJK/Jun Hashimoto, Julius MA, N4, and Geller pieces I'm interested in

Then I'll wait three months and buy it all on Yahoo, hah

and I'm going to DISNEYLAND

If you actually try on all that stuff in one day, please take pictures! Describing what you found would make for an awesome message thread.

Fuuma

Franchouillard Modasse
Reaction score

So from a consumer-oriented approach it may be

That is simply untrue or at the very least very tendentious. For the record Lyon has much better food than Paris and so do many Italian large cities. As for the buys well it depends, maybe for a 44-46 like you or I.

acularw

Reaction score
Originally Posted by TKJTG
Nat%20Chrome%20Lo.jpg

Should I or shouldn't I?

I am considering getting those too, just wondering if I should hold off since they may not be much of a "winter" color and winter is coming soon to Minnesota. Then again, since I will be wearing more charcoal / navy trousers and chinos, these would be a good contrast shoe...

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Fuuma
That is simply untrue or at the very least very tendentious. For the record Lyon has much better food than Paris and so do many Italian large cities. As for the buys well it depends, maybe for a 44-46 like you or I.

Yeah - I'm not going to get into the food debate but when I go to Japan, there is literally nothing I can buy or even try on. Very frustrating to be 6'2, a Eu 52 and 11 shoe size there.

colins

Reaction score
Originally Posted by TheD0n
This "Car Coat" from Schott.

Something about the fit of the coat rubs me the wrong way. I too was considering one before I saw the fit pics of Mike on epaulet's site.

TheD0n

Reaction score
Originally Posted by colins
Something about the fit of the coat rubs me the wrong way. I too was considering one before I saw the fit pics of Mike on epaulet's site.

I am not familiar with epaulet's site. Could you please link me to these pics?

Thank you for your reply.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads