• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

scott.m

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I think I'm gonna sell my CP's too now, I'm just tired of sneakers. Anyone want a beat up pair of waterproof rubberized cp's in offwhite from last fall for 100? OG BOX, SIZE 41, DON'T SLEEP.

drmmr

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
wtf's up with the woven straw, tri-colored sole on the pradas. second one's nice but **** those soles. fugly

hermes-yamaha-motorcycle-0.jpg

HermesxYamaha

lmaozedong

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by about11oclock
Yes, a bridge too far. But, if anyone can pimp em, could be scott with all the Junya.

agreed. without the white midsole they'd be pretty dope.

Meis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by scott.m
I think I'm gonna sell my CP's too now, I'm just tired of sneakers. Anyone want a beat up pair of waterproof rubberized cp's in offwhite from last fall for 100? OG BOX, SIZE 41, DON'T SLEEP.

I'd be interested... pm me

Listi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by scott.m
prada-creeper-shoes-2.jpg
Total Boner.

Take those bad boys to a shoe shop and get the bottoms chopped off, and you've got ******* epic shoes. Wear the christmas coloured ones walking down the beach in December for some tropical vacation, with white linen shorts or something, epic. @scottm's shoe sale bonanza don't miss out lmao i already robocopped his gats for a steal XD

Listi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Uncontrol
yeah i should've had them topied and capped as soon as i got them though, good reason to now http://imgur.com/PRZuP.jpg
I topied mine, now they're good. I love walking on leather though, so I'm not topying the sole, no chance. It's worth having to replace the shoes sooner to walk on leather.

KitAkira

Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by GraphicNovelty
I like MC when I need to dress to conform to certain standards (i.e. at work/job interview/wedding etc.). They're good at that, and sometimes, that's pretty useful. They're very helpful in that capacity, and lets face t, we can't be SW&Ding our way into a corporate job (0). Would I hang out there? No. But like any group of people in life that i find annoying (pretentious hipsters, sorority girls, those shady dudes on the corner) you get what you need and carry on.
I would hire AR, Synth, Listi, Snake, etc.
Originally Posted by drmmr
wtf's up with the woven straw, tri-colored sole on the pradas. second one's nice but **** those soles. fugly HermesxYamaha
Pretty, but I think I'd rather have a PSxTriumph

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just saw on the Stel's (www.shopstels.com) website that Gary Graham is now doing menswear, which is cool. My wife loves the women's stuff, which has a very artisanal, goth ninja meets boho feel. The men's stuff looks more tailored. I wonder how it fits. The women's fit model is apparently a size 0 masquerading as a size 2, so everything is super slim.

Lel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
****, painted MMMs look so ******* cool. I want to just take some GATs and slather black paint all over them. Though, I'm not sure is worse; buying a 400$ knock off that some Italian lady spent 10 minutes painting or just imitating that. Not like anyone would ever call me out though ("Hey are those Margielas? No...")

max_r

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
how long do leather soles usually last for you guys? wondering if its worth topying my new dress shoes or not. they seem to have alot of wear on them for just one week.

live in the UK where it rains every other day if that makes a difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads