• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Magician
Kelvin needs a pair of seventies glasses for complete
foo.gif

he has some

onion

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Everyone needs a pair of glasses from the 70's. That's when design for glasses was at it's absolute pinnacle. So many awesome pairs from that era.

sq4you

Mid-level baller
Reaction score
Originally Posted by impolyt_one
poll: would you let Stanley VanBuren babysit your children? y/n?

lol8[1].gif
lol8[1].gif
probably not.

Originally Posted by StanleyVanBuren
Also, the shoes I'm wearing are Allen Edmonds Burtons. Consensus on the forums seems to be that these shoes suck. Should I ditch these? If so, what should I replace them with?

Here's a stock photo that depicts them better (altho in black):

allen136601_73355_jb.jpg

And again I realize this may be more of an MC discussion but as I'm putting stuff together I want it to be passable in SWD -- best example I can think of right now are the suits aeglus wears that clearly seem to work on a SWD level as well.

those shoes are a catastrophe.

also, aeglus' suits don't "work on a SWD level." he's got like double breasted suits which he normally wears with formal shoes and a leather briefcase. the reason he posts it here is because the guys in the MC section are a bunch of douchebags. there is nothing really "streetwear" nor "denim"-ish about his suits.

StanleyVanBuren

Thumb Raider
Reaction score
Originally Posted by sq4you
also, aeglus' suits don't "work on a SWD level." he's got like double breasted suits which he normally wears with formal shoes and a leather briefcase. the reason he posts it here is because the guys in the MC section are a bunch of douchebags. there is nothing really "streetwear" nor "denim"-ish about his suits.

well they sure as **** don't look like most of what I see "over there."

sq4you

Mid-level baller
Reaction score
which is why he posts it here.....
the MC guys start to convulse when they see a grey suit with white shoes or a jacket that doesnt show cuffs.

Listi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
which is why he posts it here.....
the MC guys start to convulse when they see a grey suit with white shoes or a jacket that doesnt show cuffs.

MC lives in a world of their own.

AHShadow

Reaction score
Originally Posted by JackTheRipper
6i1qm.jpg
Suddenly NYC got reeeeal cold.

Really like the jacket
smile.gif
. Details?

Ivar

Reaction score
Originally Posted by StanleyVanBuren
What's up, internets?

way more MC today, but uh, here ya go anyway

waywt6.jpg

This looks much better than most of the outfits over at the MC forum. The fit is pretty much perfect -- a rare sight to behold -- and I dig the somewhat low button stance. You're showing just the right amount of cuff, too.

I'm not crazy about the slanted flap pockets, however, and the shoes are pretty horrid.

avery

Reaction score
Originally Posted by kixslf
vnksv7.jpg

R by 45rpm Indigo Dyed Woven Shirt
45 rpm Denim Shirt
Self Edge Feather Ring
Tanner Goods for 3sixteen Dual Strand
Tanner Goods Dual Ring Belt
Eternal 811's
Converse Jacks

this is great

Racing Green

Reaction score

In fairness to MC aeglus' suit fits get quite a bit of love over there. They're not all as uptight as the majority come across.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.8%

Forum statistics

Threads