• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Please Respond

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Synthese
Nice dude, very shiny. I don't know what kind of sneakers I'd wear with that, though. Is it a faux-pas to wear leather sneakers with a faux-leather jacket? What kind of shoes do you usually wear?

Usually?

Shoes -
Varvatos Ago Zip or Mercer boot. Occasionally my Botero boots.
or
Sneakers
Adidas - Samoa

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Synthese
Nice dude, very shiny. I don't know what kind of sneakers I'd wear with that, though. Is it a faux-pas to wear leather sneakers with a faux-leather jacket? What kind of shoes do you usually wear?

LOL!!!

indesertum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Please Respond
lol,
Okay.. Sure, I'll respond then let it go.

1) Red Carpet event was here, in LA, Hollywood to be specific and the compliment actually came from a really cute girl standing next to me. I was the guest DJ.
2) Got the jacket at Nordstroms in the Grove in Los Angeles while I was shopping with the store's personal shopper. My ex was a PS at Bloomies and now is operations for Neimans.
3) The Macy's event was not at Macy's. It was a celebrity event thrown downtown and there were more famous people than I could possibly count.
4) As far as Madison Ave., Barney's, etc. Thanks, I know them all well. I used to live in NYC where I actually shot for many of the agencies and development fashion designers.
5) Yeah, I need baggy arms, I have big biceps and triceps.
6) I also bought this jacket on the same day but haven't worn it yet cause it's still beautiful weather in sunny LA.
jacket2.jpg

lastly, wore an awesome T-shirt from Topo Ranch under it.. What can I tell you, the **** worked.

nobody ******* gives a ****. nobody ******* gives a ****. nobody ******* gives a ****

nobody ******* gives a **** how ******* rich you are, how many b-list celebrities you know, how much "nice" **** you have, how many clothes, watches, cars, and big homes you have, how big your triceps and biceps are, how much you know all these ppl in the "industry", how many times celebrity stylists and cute girls told you your jacket looked awesome

your jacket still looks like snooki and mike the "situation"'s aborted love child

nobody gives a ******* **** so stfu and stop trolling this thread

aeglus

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by indesertum
nobody ******* gives a ****. nobody ******* gives a ****. nobody ******* gives a ****

nobody ******* gives a **** how ******* rich you are, how many b-list celebrities you know, how much "nice" **** you have, how many clothes, watches, cars, and big homes you have, how big your triceps and biceps are, how much you know all these ppl in the "industry", how many times celebrity stylists and cute girls told you your jacket looked awesome

your jacket still looks like snooki and mike the "situation"'s aborted love child

nobody gives a ******* **** so stfu and stop trolling this thread

take that back the situation would never **** snooki i refuse to believe

KitAkira

Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by RFX45
RO Intarsia, high neck or extra high neck?
I would say that it depends on the length of your neck, on that model I would definitely go with the high neck, it looks weird with the extra high (although if it were a bit higher and worked as a half-mask, it'd be quite steezy)

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Yah, it will depend on the neck length since it looks longer on this pic than the other:
72vvr8.jpg

I think the extra high neck would look awesome if ti were this long.
2r7wo4o.jpg

dtmt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
definitely the higher neck as it has the distinctive RO look. The lower neck mostly looks like just another moto jacket

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by dtmt
The lower neck mostly looks like just another moto jacket

RO actually does have 3 collar types for the itnarsia, they also have the moto version:
21cfad4.jpg

dtmt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
ah interesting, I thought there was only high and low. I still say the higher the better, as long as it suits your body type.

snake

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I like the extra high-neck the best, it's almost iconic with RO I'd say. The half facemask one looks awesome as well.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brews&Breitlings