• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

grouper

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Synthese
take it from me - the CP training boot is one of the best purchases I've ever made (S/S 10). The construction is seriously nice, the detailing equally impressive, and they generally blow those kicks out o the water. If those were 50$, they'd be a deal - but the CP boots are in a different league altogether. If you can find a pair on sale, don't sleep. Trust.

yeah you can find a pair relatively easily on ebay, I got mine there (and quickly resold on B&S), both times they went for around $230-240. Personally, I didn't like the look of the shoe. It looked a lot better from the side when unworn (even in person), but on my foot they always looked strange to me. But yeah, check ebay.

willy cheesesteak

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The S2A Italian Army high tops are on Gilt right now in both colors for $79. I suggest you guys cop those instead of the crap that's been posted here lately.

stinger70

Reaction score
Cant even look at them as im not a member. Tried to join and i have to wait for an opening. what a drag.

csjesse

Reaction score
Originally Posted by willy cheesesteak
The S2A Italian Army high tops are on Gilt right now in both colors for $79. I suggest you guys cop those instead of the crap that's been posted here lately.

i see them, they're nice.

what do they usually go for? before i kop..

CharlieAngel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by chronoaug
It's easy to see why. They seem like they'd look and feel like **** irl. After awhile you can usually tell even online. Going to stores, it's even easier to just scan around and get a feel for it.
Felt cheap. Worse than Aldos, if you can imagine that. Color wasn't as "nice" as the pic, either.

Fycus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Really want these, but don't wanna shell out $110 right now. Crepe sole air max 1 with horsehair swoosh.
NIKE-AIR-MAX-1-PREMIUM-SAIL-GUM-sneaker-1-540x359.jpg

csjesse

Reaction score
Originally Posted by chronoaug
who cares about that. Tell me how much they were originally so i can make a judgement based on supposed savings and be able to gauge my feelings about the product accordingly

this

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 93 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Staff online

Forum statistics