• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

Thomas

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Rambo
Somebody's paying attention to my current misanthropy
inlove.gif

The rest of you can get fucked!

Well, the rest of us didn't really know what to tell you. It's not like we've all died on the table and then come back or anything. It would be like a bunch of virgins giving sex advice - and for that you can visit SW&D.

(kidding about the virgin thing. Well, kind of.)

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
ffffuuuu.gif
My best chef friend has left his prestigious job!

ffffuuuu.gif

Rambo

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Piobaire
ffffuuuu.gif
My best chef friend has left his prestigious job!
ffffuuuu.gif

Recession finally forced you to make a cutback in your household staff?

StephenHero

Black Floridian
Reaction score
Excessive website design. Holy ****.

I don't give a **** if you can make the menu swirl, or dissolve, or explode, or respond to the movement of my mouse. I just want to click a goddamn button so I can get the goddamn information I came for. I don't need circus tricks and graphic acrobatics.

And no matter how cool you think your stupid intro screen is, I guarantee you it's not worth waiting ten seconds for it to load.

Douglas

Stupid ass member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
i have the ***** something fierce today. ate a brick oven pizza last night called "the spicy latino." guess i was sort of asking for it.

Thomas

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Douglas
i have the ***** something fierce today. ate a brick oven pizza last night called "the spicy latino." guess i was sort of asking for it.

hello ring of fire. that's why I had to quit eating jalapenos from the jar.
frown.gif

clarksdb

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Kids wearing American Eagle, Hollister, Ambercrombie, Ambercrombie & Fitch, and Aeropostale.

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Douglas

You might want to think about retracting this racist comment.

Bhowie

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Connemara
Don't worry, I have already reported him to La Raza.

I've also forwarded his post to la leche league, all of our bases are covered.

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by StephenHero
ffffuuuu.gif

Went to bathroom at museum. Two stalls. I go to stall #1. The lock won't lock, but merely pins door closed until a slight breeze forces it open. **** that. I need security. So I go to stall #2. Someone left a present inside. So I go back to stall #1 hoping nobody else comes inside. The stall walls go to the floor so you can't see anyone's feet. Then I start my business and contestant #2 walks in. He chooses stall #2 and doesn't like the prize so he groans loudly and slams the door shut in frustration. That undoes the lock on my stall and the door comes slightly ajar. Contestant #2 then slams my door open not knowing I'm inside with my pants at my ankles. So then he sees me, goes "Oh ****, sorry dude" and leaves........without closing the door. So I have to stand up in the middle of my work and wobble over to the door to close it because I can't reach it from the toilet.

Can someone with MS Paint talent turn this into a fuuuuuuuuu please ?
laugh.gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads